Skip to main content

R. City - Locked Away ft. Adam Levine







R. City - Locked Away ft. Adam Levine



If I got locked away

And we lost it all today

Tell me honestly, would you still love me the same?

If I showed you my flaws

If I couldn't be strong

Tell me honestly, would you still love me the same?

Right about now

If I judge for life, man, would you stay by my side?

Or is you gonna say goodbye?

Can you tell me right now?

If I couldn't buy you the fancy things in life

Shawty, would it be alright?

Come on show me that you know

Now tell me would you really ride for me?

Baby tell me would you die for me?

Would you spend your whole life with me?

Would you be there to always hold me down?

Tell me would you really cry for me?

Baby don't lie to me

If I didn't have anything

I wanna know would you stick around?

If I got locked away

And we lost it all today

Tell me honestly, would you still love me the same?

If I showed you my flaws

If I couldn't be strong

Tell me honestly, would you still love me the same?

Let's get it diddly-down-down-down

All I want is somebody real who don't need much

A girl I know that I can trust

To be 'ere when money low

If I did not have nothing else to give but love

Would that even be enough?

Gotta need to know

Now tell me would you really ride for me?

Baby tell me would you die for me?

Would you spend your whole life with me?

Would you be there to always hold me down?

Tell me would you really cry for me?

Baby don't lie to me

If I didn't have anything

I wanna know would you stick around?

If I got locked away

And we lost it all today

Tell me honestly, would you still love me the same?

If I showed you my flaws

If I couldn't be strong

Tell me honestly, would you still love me the same?

Tell me, tell me, would you want me?

Tell me, tell me, would you call me?

If you knew I wasn't balling

'Cause I need a girl who's always by my side

Tell me, tell me, do you need me?

Tell me, tell me, do you love me?

Or is you just tryna play me?

'Cause I need a girl to hold me down for life

If I got locked away

And we lost it all today

Tell me honestly would you still love me the same?

If I showed you my flaws

If I couldn't be strong

Tell me honestly would you still love me the same?

If I got locked away

And we lost it all today

Tell me honestly would you still love me the same?

If I showed you my flaws

And if I couldn't be strong

Tell me honestly would you still love me the same?

Would you still love me the same?

Popular posts from this blog

Dschinghis Khan Ole-Ole

歌詞 在一個寂靜的夏夜裡 一顆星星被燒毀 在這片土地上你屏住了呼吸 一會兒 一支蠟燭在夜間燃燒 空氣甜美而沉重 消息傳遍了城市和鄉村 他的心臟不再跳動 他們都來了 對他 In der stille einer sommernacht Da ist ein stern vergluht Und I'm land hielt man den atem an Fur einen augenblick Eine kerze hat die nacht verbrannt Die luft war suss und schwer Und die botschaft flog durch stadt und land Sein herz, das schlagt nicht mehr Und alle kamen sie Zu ihm

Theme de Jeanne ~ by Vladimir Cosma

Beth - Kiss

Beth - Kiss Lyrics: Beth, I hear you callin' But I can't come home right now Me and the boys are playin' And we just can't find the sound Just a few more hours And I'll be right home to you I think I hear them callin' Oh Beth, what can I do? Beth, what can I do? You say you feel so empty That our house just ain't a home And I'm always somewhere else And you're always there alone Just a few more hours And I'll be right home to you I think I hear them callin' Oh Beth, what can I do? Beth, what can I do? Beth, I know you're lonely And I hope you'll be alright 'Cause me and the boys will be playin' All night, all night

胖虎 - 白月光與朱砂痣「白月光在照耀,你才想起她的好」【動態歌詞/pīn yīn gē cí】

胖虎 - 白月光與朱砂痣「白月光在照耀,你才想起她的好」 作詞:黃千芊/王佳瀅 作曲:黃千芊/田桂宇 制作人:田桂宇 編曲:趙鵬/楊爽 和聲:夏初安 混音:張鳴利 出品發行:創際音樂

電影 東邪西毒 配樂 - 摯愛