Skip to main content

大田后生仔 林啟得 【創作MV】





大田后生仔

作曲 : 林啟得

作詞 : 林啟得

原唱 : 林啟得



我出生的地方叫做大田縣

縣裏很多的鄉鎮 他們都很團結

東街口的路邊 有很多奶茶店

零零後的同學 妳不會說方言

做人壹輩子 快樂沒幾天

一條大路分兩邊 隨妳要走哪一邊

不怕不怕就不怕 我是年輕人

風大雨大太陽大 我就是敢打拼

呀伊 呀伊喲 呀伊喲餵 呀伊喲

呀伊 呀伊喲 呀伊喲餵 呀伊喲

我生活的地方叫做大田縣

縣裏很多的姑娘 她們都很安全

壹年四季的秋風 又吹到了這兒裏

我說年復壹年 妳說多賺點錢

做人壹輩子 快樂沒幾天

一條大路分兩邊 隨妳要走哪一邊

不怕不怕就不怕 我是年輕人

風大雨大太陽大 我就是敢打拼

做人壹輩子 快樂沒幾天

一條大路分兩邊 隨妳要走哪一邊

不怕不怕就不怕 我是年輕人

風大雨大太陽大 我就是敢打拼

呀伊 呀伊喲 呀伊喲餵 呀伊喲

呀伊 呀伊喲 呀伊喲餵 呀伊喲

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dschinghis Khan Ole-Ole

歌詞 在一個寂靜的夏夜裡 一顆星星被燒毀 在這片土地上你屏住了呼吸 一會兒 一支蠟燭在夜間燃燒 空氣甜美而沉重 消息傳遍了城市和鄉村 他的心臟不再跳動 他們都來了 對他 In der stille einer sommernacht Da ist ein stern vergluht Und I'm land hielt man den atem an Fur einen augenblick Eine kerze hat die nacht verbrannt Die luft war suss und schwer Und die botschaft flog durch stadt und land Sein herz, das schlagt nicht mehr Und alle kamen sie Zu ihm

Theme de Jeanne ~ by Vladimir Cosma

Beth - Kiss

Beth - Kiss Lyrics: Beth, I hear you callin' But I can't come home right now Me and the boys are playin' And we just can't find the sound Just a few more hours And I'll be right home to you I think I hear them callin' Oh Beth, what can I do? Beth, what can I do? You say you feel so empty That our house just ain't a home And I'm always somewhere else And you're always there alone Just a few more hours And I'll be right home to you I think I hear them callin' Oh Beth, what can I do? Beth, what can I do? Beth, I know you're lonely And I hope you'll be alright 'Cause me and the boys will be playin' All night, all night

胖虎 - 白月光與朱砂痣「白月光在照耀,你才想起她的好」【動態歌詞/pīn yīn gē cí】

胖虎 - 白月光與朱砂痣「白月光在照耀,你才想起她的好」 作詞:黃千芊/王佳瀅 作曲:黃千芊/田桂宇 制作人:田桂宇 編曲:趙鵬/楊爽 和聲:夏初安 混音:張鳴利 出品發行:創際音樂

電影 東邪西毒 配樂 - 摯愛