Skip to main content

Imagine Dragons - Radioactive


作詞:Keith Reid     作曲:Keith Reid



Radioactive
放射



I'm waking up to ash and dust
我在污塵裡覺醒
I wipe my brow and I sweat my rust
額上的汗水與那鐵鏽味混雜
I'm breathing in the chemicals
呼吸著那化學空氣



I'm breaking in, shaping up, then checking
out on the prison bus
我突破重圍, 塑造新的我,
This is it, the apocalypse
這就是 啟蒙
Whoa



I'm waking up, I feel it in my bones
覺醒 感受我身上的每一吋骨幹
Enough to make my systems blow
足夠 一一令我的身體啟動
Welcome to the new age, to the new age
歡迎降臨到 我所創造的新世代
Welcome to the new age, to the new age
歡迎降臨到 我所創造的新世代
Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, I'm radioa
ctive, radioactive
我將會 爆發我所有的能量
Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, I'm radioa
ctive, radioactive
我將會 爆發我所有的能量



I raise my flags, don my clothes
高舉手握緊的旗幟 捲起垂落的衣袖
It's a revolution, I suppose
我想這是 一場變革的開始
We're painted red to fit right in
紅色是這埸變革的顏色
Whoa



I'm breaking in, shaping up, then checking
out on the prison bus
我突破重圍, 塑造新的我,
This is it, the apocalypse
這就是 啟蒙
Whoa



I'm waking up, I feel it in my bones
覺醒 感受我身上的每一吋骨幹
Enough to make my systems blow
足夠 一一令我的身體啟動
Welcome to the new age, to the new age
歡迎降臨到 我所創造的新世代
Welcome to the new age, to the new age
歡迎降臨到 我所創造的新世代
Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, I'm radioa
ctive, radioactive
我將會 爆發我所有的能量
Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, I'm radioa
ctive, radioactive
我將會 爆發我所有的能量



All systems go, the sun hasn't died
拋掉我所有 太陽從不落霞
Deep in my bones, straight from inside
這股暖流 流進到我骨裡 廷伸到身體內外



I'm waking up, I feel it in my bones
覺醒 感受我身上的每一吋骨幹
Enough to make my systems blow
足夠 一一令我的身體啟動
Welcome to the new age, to the new age
歡迎降臨到 我所創造的新世代
Welcome to the new age, to the new age
歡迎降臨到 我所創造的新世代
Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, I'm radioa
ctive, radioactive
我將會 爆發我所有的能量
Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, I'm radioa
ctive, radioactive
我將會 爆發我所有的能量 放射到世界每一
處

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dschinghis Khan Ole-Ole

歌詞 在一個寂靜的夏夜裡 一顆星星被燒毀 在這片土地上你屏住了呼吸 一會兒 一支蠟燭在夜間燃燒 空氣甜美而沉重 消息傳遍了城市和鄉村 他的心臟不再跳動 他們都來了 對他 In der stille einer sommernacht Da ist ein stern vergluht Und I'm land hielt man den atem an Fur einen augenblick Eine kerze hat die nacht verbrannt Die luft war suss und schwer Und die botschaft flog durch stadt und land Sein herz, das schlagt nicht mehr Und alle kamen sie Zu ihm

Theme de Jeanne ~ by Vladimir Cosma

Beth - Kiss

Beth - Kiss Lyrics: Beth, I hear you callin' But I can't come home right now Me and the boys are playin' And we just can't find the sound Just a few more hours And I'll be right home to you I think I hear them callin' Oh Beth, what can I do? Beth, what can I do? You say you feel so empty That our house just ain't a home And I'm always somewhere else And you're always there alone Just a few more hours And I'll be right home to you I think I hear them callin' Oh Beth, what can I do? Beth, what can I do? Beth, I know you're lonely And I hope you'll be alright 'Cause me and the boys will be playin' All night, all night

胖虎 - 白月光與朱砂痣「白月光在照耀,你才想起她的好」【動態歌詞/pīn yīn gē cí】

胖虎 - 白月光與朱砂痣「白月光在照耀,你才想起她的好」 作詞:黃千芊/王佳瀅 作曲:黃千芊/田桂宇 制作人:田桂宇 編曲:趙鵬/楊爽 和聲:夏初安 混音:張鳴利 出品發行:創際音樂

電影 東邪西毒 配樂 - 摯愛