Skip to main content

葉佳修【鄉間的小路】|Coden Official Audio MV





最後一個影片另人驚訝

鄉間的小路



詞:葉佳修 / 曲:葉佳修



歌詞:

走在鄉間的小路上 暮歸的老牛是我同伴

藍天配朵夕陽在胸膛

繽紛的雲彩是晚霞的衣裳

荷把鋤頭在肩上 牧童的歌聲在盪漾

喔~喔~他們唱

還有一隻短笛隱約在吹響

笑意寫在臉上 哼一曲鄉居小唱

任思緒在晚風中飛揚

多少落寞惆悵 都隨晚風飄散

遺忘在鄉間的小路上



走在鄉間的小路上 暮歸的老牛是我同伴

藍天配朵夕陽在胸膛

繽紛的雲彩是晚霞的衣裳

笑意寫在臉上 哼一曲鄉居小唱

任思緒在晚風中飛揚

多少落寞惆悵 都隨晚風飄散

遺忘在鄉間的小路上



走在鄉間的小路上 牧童的歌聲在盪漾

喔~喔~他們唱

還有一隻短笛隱約在吹響

還有一隻短笛隱約在吹響

-

收錄於海山唱片1979年首張個人專輯《赤足走在田埂上》。



















意外的最後這位小女孩唱的好好聽,不輸前面幾位大咖




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dschinghis Khan Ole-Ole

歌詞 在一個寂靜的夏夜裡 一顆星星被燒毀 在這片土地上你屏住了呼吸 一會兒 一支蠟燭在夜間燃燒 空氣甜美而沉重 消息傳遍了城市和鄉村 他的心臟不再跳動 他們都來了 對他 In der stille einer sommernacht Da ist ein stern vergluht Und I'm land hielt man den atem an Fur einen augenblick Eine kerze hat die nacht verbrannt Die luft war suss und schwer Und die botschaft flog durch stadt und land Sein herz, das schlagt nicht mehr Und alle kamen sie Zu ihm

Theme de Jeanne ~ by Vladimir Cosma

Beth - Kiss

Beth - Kiss Lyrics: Beth, I hear you callin' But I can't come home right now Me and the boys are playin' And we just can't find the sound Just a few more hours And I'll be right home to you I think I hear them callin' Oh Beth, what can I do? Beth, what can I do? You say you feel so empty That our house just ain't a home And I'm always somewhere else And you're always there alone Just a few more hours And I'll be right home to you I think I hear them callin' Oh Beth, what can I do? Beth, what can I do? Beth, I know you're lonely And I hope you'll be alright 'Cause me and the boys will be playin' All night, all night

胖虎 - 白月光與朱砂痣「白月光在照耀,你才想起她的好」【動態歌詞/pīn yīn gē cí】

胖虎 - 白月光與朱砂痣「白月光在照耀,你才想起她的好」 作詞:黃千芊/王佳瀅 作曲:黃千芊/田桂宇 制作人:田桂宇 編曲:趙鵬/楊爽 和聲:夏初安 混音:張鳴利 出品發行:創際音樂

電影 東邪西毒 配樂 - 摯愛