Skip to main content

Paula Cole - I Don't Want to Wait



所以打開你的晨光
So open up your morning light

並為我祈禱一下
And say a little prayer for I

你知道如果我們要活下去
You know that if we are to stay alive

然後看到每個人眼中的平靜
Then see the peace in every eye
她有兩個孩子,一個六個月,一個三歲
She had two babies, one was six months, one was three

在 44 年戰爭中
In the war of '44

每一次電話鈴聲,每次心跳都刺痛
Every telephone ring, every heartbeat stinging

當她以為這是上帝在召喚她時
When she thought it was God calling her

噢,她的兒子會逐漸了解他的父親嗎?
Oh, would her son grow to know his father?
我不想等到我們的生命結束
I don't want to wait for our lives to be over

我現在就想知道會是什麼
I want to know right now what will it be

我不想等到我們的生命結束
I don't want to wait for our lives to be over

會是肯定的還是會後悔?
Will it be yes or will it be sorry?
他在下著雨的門前階梯上全身濕透
He showed up all wet on the rainy front step

皮膚上有彈片
Wearing shrapnel in his skin

他所看到的戰爭仍然存在於他的內心
And the war he saw lives inside him still

溫柔又溫暖好難
It's so hard to be gentle and warm

歲月流逝,如今,他已經有了孫女
The years pass by, and now, he has granddaughters
我不想等到我們的生命結束
I don't want to wait for our lives to be over

我現在就想知道會是什麼
I want to know right now what will it be

我不想等到我們的生命結束
I don't want to wait for our lives to be over

是的還是...
Will it be yes or will it be...
哦,所以你從房間的另一邊看著我
Oh, so you look at me from across the room

你又披上了你的痛苦
You're wearing your anguish again

相信我,我知道這種感覺
Believe me, I know the feeling

它會帶你進入憤怒的深淵
It sucks you into the jaws of anger

哦,所以深呼吸一點
Oh, so breathe a little more deeply

我們所擁有的只是此時此刻
All we have is this very moment

我不想做他父親、他父親、他父親所做的事
And I don't want to do what his father, and his father, and his father did

我現在就想在這裡
I want to be here now
所以打開你的晨光
So open up your morning light

並為我祈禱一下
And say a little prayer for I

你知道如果我們要活下去
You know that if we are to stay alive

然後看到每個人眼中的平靜
Then see the peace in every eye
我不想等到我們的生命結束
I don't want to wait for our lives to be over

我現在就想知道會是什麼
I want to know right now what will it be

我不想等到我們的生命結束
I don't want to wait for our lives to be over

是的還是...
Will it be yes or will it be...
我不想等到我們的生命結束
I don't want to wait for our lives to be over

我現在就想知道會是什麼
I want to know right now what will it be

我不想等到我們的生命結束
I don't want to wait for our lives to be over

會是肯定的還是會後悔?
Will it be yes or will it be sorry?
所以打開你的晨光
So open up your morning light

並為我祈禱一下
And say a little prayer for I

你知道如果我們要活下去
You know that if we are to stay alive

然後看到每個人眼中的愛
Then see the love in every eye

作詞/作曲:Paula Cole

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dschinghis Khan Ole-Ole

歌詞 在一個寂靜的夏夜裡 一顆星星被燒毀 在這片土地上你屏住了呼吸 一會兒 一支蠟燭在夜間燃燒 空氣甜美而沉重 消息傳遍了城市和鄉村 他的心臟不再跳動 他們都來了 對他 In der stille einer sommernacht Da ist ein stern vergluht Und I'm land hielt man den atem an Fur einen augenblick Eine kerze hat die nacht verbrannt Die luft war suss und schwer Und die botschaft flog durch stadt und land Sein herz, das schlagt nicht mehr Und alle kamen sie Zu ihm

Theme de Jeanne ~ by Vladimir Cosma

Beth - Kiss

Beth - Kiss Lyrics: Beth, I hear you callin' But I can't come home right now Me and the boys are playin' And we just can't find the sound Just a few more hours And I'll be right home to you I think I hear them callin' Oh Beth, what can I do? Beth, what can I do? You say you feel so empty That our house just ain't a home And I'm always somewhere else And you're always there alone Just a few more hours And I'll be right home to you I think I hear them callin' Oh Beth, what can I do? Beth, what can I do? Beth, I know you're lonely And I hope you'll be alright 'Cause me and the boys will be playin' All night, all night

胖虎 - 白月光與朱砂痣「白月光在照耀,你才想起她的好」【動態歌詞/pīn yīn gē cí】

胖虎 - 白月光與朱砂痣「白月光在照耀,你才想起她的好」 作詞:黃千芊/王佳瀅 作曲:黃千芊/田桂宇 制作人:田桂宇 編曲:趙鵬/楊爽 和聲:夏初安 混音:張鳴利 出品發行:創際音樂

電影 東邪西毒 配樂 - 摯愛