Skip to main content

Darin-B what U wanna B (lyrics)





Be What You Wanna Be - Darin Zanyar



Doctor, actor, lawyer or a singer

Why not president, be a dreamer

You can be just the one you wanna be

Police man, fire fighter or a post man

Why not something like your old man

You can be just the one you wanna be

Doctor, actor, lawyer or a singer

Why not president, be a dreamer

You can be just the one you wanna be



I know that we all got one thing

That we all share together

We got that one nice dream

We live for

You never know what life could bring

Coz nothing last for ever

Just hold on to the team

You play for



I know you could reach the top

Make sure that you won't stop

Be the one that you wanna be

Now sing this with me



Doctor, actor, lawyer or a singer

Why not president, be a dreamer

You can be just the one you wanna be

Police man, fire fighter or a post man

Why not something like your old man

You can be just the one you wanna be



We may have different ways to think

But it doesn't really matter

We all caught up in the steam

Of this life

Focus on every little thing

That's what does really matter

Luxury cars and bling

Thats not real life



I know you could reach the top

Make sure that you won't stop

Be the one that you wanna be

Now sing this with me



Doctor, actor, lawyer or a singer

Why not president, be a dreamer

You can be just the one you wanna be

Police man, fire fighter or a post man

Why not something like your old man

You can be just the one you wanna be



Last year I used to dream about this day

Now I'm here I'm singing for you

I hope I could inspire you

Coz I've got all the love, coz I've got all love for you



Doctor, actor, lawyer or a singer

Why not president, be a dreamer

You can be just the one you wanna be

Police man, fire fighter or a post man

Why not something like your old man

You can be just the one you wanna be

[X3]



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dschinghis Khan Ole-Ole

歌詞 在一個寂靜的夏夜裡 一顆星星被燒毀 在這片土地上你屏住了呼吸 一會兒 一支蠟燭在夜間燃燒 空氣甜美而沉重 消息傳遍了城市和鄉村 他的心臟不再跳動 他們都來了 對他 In der stille einer sommernacht Da ist ein stern vergluht Und I'm land hielt man den atem an Fur einen augenblick Eine kerze hat die nacht verbrannt Die luft war suss und schwer Und die botschaft flog durch stadt und land Sein herz, das schlagt nicht mehr Und alle kamen sie Zu ihm

Theme de Jeanne ~ by Vladimir Cosma

Beth - Kiss

Beth - Kiss Lyrics: Beth, I hear you callin' But I can't come home right now Me and the boys are playin' And we just can't find the sound Just a few more hours And I'll be right home to you I think I hear them callin' Oh Beth, what can I do? Beth, what can I do? You say you feel so empty That our house just ain't a home And I'm always somewhere else And you're always there alone Just a few more hours And I'll be right home to you I think I hear them callin' Oh Beth, what can I do? Beth, what can I do? Beth, I know you're lonely And I hope you'll be alright 'Cause me and the boys will be playin' All night, all night

胖虎 - 白月光與朱砂痣「白月光在照耀,你才想起她的好」【動態歌詞/pīn yīn gē cí】

胖虎 - 白月光與朱砂痣「白月光在照耀,你才想起她的好」 作詞:黃千芊/王佳瀅 作曲:黃千芊/田桂宇 制作人:田桂宇 編曲:趙鵬/楊爽 和聲:夏初安 混音:張鳴利 出品發行:創際音樂

電影 東邪西毒 配樂 - 摯愛