Skip to main content

張茜《橋邊姑娘》Cô nương bên cầu | nhạc hay Tik Tok เพล...





橋邊姑娘

詞:海倫

曲:海倫

視覺:華瑋軒



暖陽下 我迎芬芳 是誰家的姑娘

我走在了那座小橋上

你撫琴奏憂傷

橋邊歌唱的小姑娘 你眼角在流淌

你說一個人在逞強 一個人念家鄉

風華模樣 你落落大方

坐在橋上 我聽你歌唱

我說橋邊姑娘 你的芬芳

我把你放心上 刻在了我心膛

橋邊姑娘 你的憂傷

我把你放心房 不想讓你流浪

暖陽下 的橋頭旁 有這樣一姑娘

她有著長長的烏黑髮 一雙眼明亮

姑娘你讓我心蕩漾 小鹿在亂撞

你說無人在身旁 一個人在流浪

風華模樣 你落落大方

坐在橋上 我聽你歌唱

我說橋邊姑娘 你的芬芳

我把你放心上 刻在了我心膛

橋邊姑娘 你的憂傷

我把你放心房 不想讓你流浪





海倫



馮提莫

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dschinghis Khan Ole-Ole

歌詞 在一個寂靜的夏夜裡 一顆星星被燒毀 在這片土地上你屏住了呼吸 一會兒 一支蠟燭在夜間燃燒 空氣甜美而沉重 消息傳遍了城市和鄉村 他的心臟不再跳動 他們都來了 對他 In der stille einer sommernacht Da ist ein stern vergluht Und I'm land hielt man den atem an Fur einen augenblick Eine kerze hat die nacht verbrannt Die luft war suss und schwer Und die botschaft flog durch stadt und land Sein herz, das schlagt nicht mehr Und alle kamen sie Zu ihm

Theme de Jeanne ~ by Vladimir Cosma

Beth - Kiss

Beth - Kiss Lyrics: Beth, I hear you callin' But I can't come home right now Me and the boys are playin' And we just can't find the sound Just a few more hours And I'll be right home to you I think I hear them callin' Oh Beth, what can I do? Beth, what can I do? You say you feel so empty That our house just ain't a home And I'm always somewhere else And you're always there alone Just a few more hours And I'll be right home to you I think I hear them callin' Oh Beth, what can I do? Beth, what can I do? Beth, I know you're lonely And I hope you'll be alright 'Cause me and the boys will be playin' All night, all night

胖虎 - 白月光與朱砂痣「白月光在照耀,你才想起她的好」【動態歌詞/pīn yīn gē cí】

胖虎 - 白月光與朱砂痣「白月光在照耀,你才想起她的好」 作詞:黃千芊/王佳瀅 作曲:黃千芊/田桂宇 制作人:田桂宇 編曲:趙鵬/楊爽 和聲:夏初安 混音:張鳴利 出品發行:創際音樂

電影 東邪西毒 配樂 - 摯愛