Skip to main content

伍佰 Wu Bai&China Blue【白鴿 White dove】Official Music Video



伍佰 Wu Bai&China Blue【白鴿 White dove】Official Music Video


詞曲 伍佰


前方啊 沒有方向

身上啊 沒有了衣裳

鮮血啊 滲出了翅膀

我的眼淚 濕透了胸膛



飛翔著 強忍著傷

逃離了 獵人的槍

我的雙腳 沒有了知覺

我的心情 下冰冷的雪



親愛的母親 摯愛的朋友 

我會堅定 好好的活

沉默的大地 沉默的天空 

紅色的血 繼續的流



縱然帶著永遠的傷口 

至少我還擁有自由



飛翔吧 飛在天空 

用力吹吧 無情的風

我不會害怕 也無須懦弱 

流浪的路 我自己走



那是種驕傲 陽光的灑脫 

白雲從我腳下掠過

乾枯的身影 憔悴的面容 

揮著翅膀 不再回頭



縱然帶著永遠的傷口 

至少我還擁有自由

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dschinghis Khan Ole-Ole

歌詞 在一個寂靜的夏夜裡 一顆星星被燒毀 在這片土地上你屏住了呼吸 一會兒 一支蠟燭在夜間燃燒 空氣甜美而沉重 消息傳遍了城市和鄉村 他的心臟不再跳動 他們都來了 對他 In der stille einer sommernacht Da ist ein stern vergluht Und I'm land hielt man den atem an Fur einen augenblick Eine kerze hat die nacht verbrannt Die luft war suss und schwer Und die botschaft flog durch stadt und land Sein herz, das schlagt nicht mehr Und alle kamen sie Zu ihm

Theme de Jeanne ~ by Vladimir Cosma

Beth - Kiss

Beth - Kiss Lyrics: Beth, I hear you callin' But I can't come home right now Me and the boys are playin' And we just can't find the sound Just a few more hours And I'll be right home to you I think I hear them callin' Oh Beth, what can I do? Beth, what can I do? You say you feel so empty That our house just ain't a home And I'm always somewhere else And you're always there alone Just a few more hours And I'll be right home to you I think I hear them callin' Oh Beth, what can I do? Beth, what can I do? Beth, I know you're lonely And I hope you'll be alright 'Cause me and the boys will be playin' All night, all night

胖虎 - 白月光與朱砂痣「白月光在照耀,你才想起她的好」【動態歌詞/pīn yīn gē cí】

胖虎 - 白月光與朱砂痣「白月光在照耀,你才想起她的好」 作詞:黃千芊/王佳瀅 作曲:黃千芊/田桂宇 制作人:田桂宇 編曲:趙鵬/楊爽 和聲:夏初安 混音:張鳴利 出品發行:創際音樂

電影 東邪西毒 配樂 - 摯愛