Skip to main content

伍佰 Wu Bai&China Blue【挪威的森林 Norwegian forest】Official Music Video





挪威的森林 



作詞 伍佰

作曲 伍佰



讓我將妳心兒摘下 

試著將它慢慢溶化 

看我在妳心中是否仍完美無瑕



是否依然為我絲絲牽掛 

依然愛我無法自拔 

心中是否有我未曾到過的地方啊



*那裡湖面總是澄清 

 那裡空氣充滿寧靜

 雪白明月照在大地 

 藏著妳不願提起的回憶

 (藏著妳最深處的祕密)



妳說真心總是可以從頭 

真愛總是可以長久 

為何妳的眼神還有孤獨時的落寞

是否我只是妳一種寄託 

填滿妳感情的缺口 

心中那片森林何時能讓我停留



*或許我 不該問 讓妳平靜的心再起漣漪

 只是愛妳的心超出了界限 

 我想擁有妳所有一切

 應該是 我不該問 不該讓妳再將往事重提

 只是心中枷鎖 該如何才能解脫

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dschinghis Khan Ole-Ole

歌詞 在一個寂靜的夏夜裡 一顆星星被燒毀 在這片土地上你屏住了呼吸 一會兒 一支蠟燭在夜間燃燒 空氣甜美而沉重 消息傳遍了城市和鄉村 他的心臟不再跳動 他們都來了 對他 In der stille einer sommernacht Da ist ein stern vergluht Und I'm land hielt man den atem an Fur einen augenblick Eine kerze hat die nacht verbrannt Die luft war suss und schwer Und die botschaft flog durch stadt und land Sein herz, das schlagt nicht mehr Und alle kamen sie Zu ihm

Theme de Jeanne ~ by Vladimir Cosma

Beth - Kiss

Beth - Kiss Lyrics: Beth, I hear you callin' But I can't come home right now Me and the boys are playin' And we just can't find the sound Just a few more hours And I'll be right home to you I think I hear them callin' Oh Beth, what can I do? Beth, what can I do? You say you feel so empty That our house just ain't a home And I'm always somewhere else And you're always there alone Just a few more hours And I'll be right home to you I think I hear them callin' Oh Beth, what can I do? Beth, what can I do? Beth, I know you're lonely And I hope you'll be alright 'Cause me and the boys will be playin' All night, all night

胖虎 - 白月光與朱砂痣「白月光在照耀,你才想起她的好」【動態歌詞/pīn yīn gē cí】

胖虎 - 白月光與朱砂痣「白月光在照耀,你才想起她的好」 作詞:黃千芊/王佳瀅 作曲:黃千芊/田桂宇 制作人:田桂宇 編曲:趙鵬/楊爽 和聲:夏初安 混音:張鳴利 出品發行:創際音樂

電影 東邪西毒 配樂 - 摯愛