Skip to main content

伍佰 Wu Bai&China Blue【牽掛 Lingering】Official Music Video





牽掛



作詞 伍佰

作曲 伍佰



牽掛著妳是那顆我的心 飄呀飄地在妳面前捉摸不定

牽掛著妳是那份我的情 吹呀吹到妳的眼前我的心



我不願看到妳那濕潤的眼睛 怕我會忍不住疼妳怕妳傷心

我不願聽見妳說寂寞的聲音 怕我會忍不住對你說我的真感情



牽掛著妳是那雙我的手  越過妳的長髮越過妳心窩

牽掛著妳是那份我的溫柔 飛過妳的肩膀飛過妳的手



我不願看見妳獨自離去的身影 怕我會忍不住牽妳手將妳帶走

我不願看到妳依依不捨的表情 怕我又會忍不住再停留怕妳難過



妳像盛開花朵綻放整個天空 溫暖著我將我擁抱在妳的懷中

不願承認是我最深情的脆弱

能否與妳一生守候(悲傷的我從此飄流)



捨不得妳是那顆我的心 飄呀飄地在妳面前捉摸不定

捨不得妳是那份我的情 而徘徊在妳面前屬於妳的我

Popular posts from this blog

Dschinghis Khan Ole-Ole

歌詞 在一個寂靜的夏夜裡 一顆星星被燒毀 在這片土地上你屏住了呼吸 一會兒 一支蠟燭在夜間燃燒 空氣甜美而沉重 消息傳遍了城市和鄉村 他的心臟不再跳動 他們都來了 對他 In der stille einer sommernacht Da ist ein stern vergluht Und I'm land hielt man den atem an Fur einen augenblick Eine kerze hat die nacht verbrannt Die luft war suss und schwer Und die botschaft flog durch stadt und land Sein herz, das schlagt nicht mehr Und alle kamen sie Zu ihm

Theme de Jeanne ~ by Vladimir Cosma

Beth - Kiss

Beth - Kiss Lyrics: Beth, I hear you callin' But I can't come home right now Me and the boys are playin' And we just can't find the sound Just a few more hours And I'll be right home to you I think I hear them callin' Oh Beth, what can I do? Beth, what can I do? You say you feel so empty That our house just ain't a home And I'm always somewhere else And you're always there alone Just a few more hours And I'll be right home to you I think I hear them callin' Oh Beth, what can I do? Beth, what can I do? Beth, I know you're lonely And I hope you'll be alright 'Cause me and the boys will be playin' All night, all night

胖虎 - 白月光與朱砂痣「白月光在照耀,你才想起她的好」【動態歌詞/pīn yīn gē cí】

胖虎 - 白月光與朱砂痣「白月光在照耀,你才想起她的好」 作詞:黃千芊/王佳瀅 作曲:黃千芊/田桂宇 制作人:田桂宇 編曲:趙鵬/楊爽 和聲:夏初安 混音:張鳴利 出品發行:創際音樂

電影 東邪西毒 配樂 - 摯愛