Skip to main content

任賢齊 Richie Jen 【傷心太平洋 The Sad Pacific】1998台視「神鵰俠侶」片尾曲 Official Music Video





傷心太平洋


作詞 陳沒

作曲 中島美雪


離開真的殘酷嗎 或者溫柔才是可恥的

或者孤獨的人無所謂 無日無夜無條件

前面真的危險嗎 或者背叛才是體貼的

或者逃避比較容易吧 風言風語風吹沙



往前一步是黃昏 退後一步是人生

風不平浪不靜心還不安穩 一個島鎖住一個人



我等的船還不來 我等的人還不明白

寂寞默默沉沒沉入海 未來不在我還在

如果潮去心也去 如果潮來你還不來

浮浮沉沉往事浮上來 回憶回來你已不在



一波還未平息 一波又來侵襲 茫茫人海狂風暴雨

一波還來不及 一波早就過去 一生一世如夢初醒

深深太平洋底 深深傷心

Popular posts from this blog

Dschinghis Khan Ole-Ole

歌詞 在一個寂靜的夏夜裡 一顆星星被燒毀 在這片土地上你屏住了呼吸 一會兒 一支蠟燭在夜間燃燒 空氣甜美而沉重 消息傳遍了城市和鄉村 他的心臟不再跳動 他們都來了 對他 In der stille einer sommernacht Da ist ein stern vergluht Und I'm land hielt man den atem an Fur einen augenblick Eine kerze hat die nacht verbrannt Die luft war suss und schwer Und die botschaft flog durch stadt und land Sein herz, das schlagt nicht mehr Und alle kamen sie Zu ihm

Theme de Jeanne ~ by Vladimir Cosma

Beth - Kiss

Beth - Kiss Lyrics: Beth, I hear you callin' But I can't come home right now Me and the boys are playin' And we just can't find the sound Just a few more hours And I'll be right home to you I think I hear them callin' Oh Beth, what can I do? Beth, what can I do? You say you feel so empty That our house just ain't a home And I'm always somewhere else And you're always there alone Just a few more hours And I'll be right home to you I think I hear them callin' Oh Beth, what can I do? Beth, what can I do? Beth, I know you're lonely And I hope you'll be alright 'Cause me and the boys will be playin' All night, all night

胖虎 - 白月光與朱砂痣「白月光在照耀,你才想起她的好」【動態歌詞/pīn yīn gē cí】

胖虎 - 白月光與朱砂痣「白月光在照耀,你才想起她的好」 作詞:黃千芊/王佳瀅 作曲:黃千芊/田桂宇 制作人:田桂宇 編曲:趙鵬/楊爽 和聲:夏初安 混音:張鳴利 出品發行:創際音樂

電影 東邪西毒 配樂 - 摯愛