Skip to main content

Michael Jackson - They Don’t Care About Us (Brazil Version) (Official Vi...





Michael Jackson - They Don’t Care About Us  Lyrics



Skin head, dead head

Everybody gone bad

Situation, aggravation

Everybody allegation

In the suite, on the news

Everybody dog food

Bang bang, shot dead

Everybody's gone mad



All I want to say is that

They don't really care about us

All I want to say is that

They don't really care about us



Beat me, hate me

You can never break me

Will me, thrill me

You can never kill me

Sue me, Sue me

Everybody do me

Kick me, kick me

Don't you black or white me



All I want to say is that

They don't really care about us

All I want to say is that

They don't really care about us



Tell me what has become of my life

I have a wife and two children who love me

I am the victim of police brutality, now

I'm tired of bein' the victim of hate

You're rapin' me of my pride oh, for God's sake

I look to heaven to fulfill its prophecy

Set me free



Skin head, dead head

Everybody gone bad

Trepidation, speculation

Everybody allegation

In the suite, on the news

Everybody dog food

Black man, black mail

Throw your brother in jail



All I want to say is that

They don't really care about us

All I want to say is that

They don't really care about us



Tell me what has become of my rights

Am I invisible because you ignore me?

Your proclamation promised me free liberty, now

I'm tired of bein' the victim of shame

They're throwing me in a class with a bad name

I can't believe this is the land from which I came

You know I do really hate to say it

The government don't want to see

But if Roosevelt was livin'

He wouldn't let this be, no, no



Skin head, dead head

Everybody gone bad

Situation, speculation

Everybody litigation

Beat me, bash me

You can never trash me

Hit me, kick me

You can never get me



All I want to say is that

They don't really care about us

All I want to say is that

They don't really care about us



Some things in life they just don't want to see

But if Martin Luther was livin'

He wouldn't let this be, no, no



Skin head, dead head

Everybody gone bad

Situation, segregation

Everybody allegation

In the suite, on the news

Everybody dog food

Kick me, kick me

Don't you wrong or right me



All I want to say is that

They don't really care about us

All I want to say is that

They don't really care about us



All I want to say is that

They don't really care about us

All I want to say is that

They don't really care about



All I want to say is that

They don't really care about

All I want to say is that

They don't really care about us

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dschinghis Khan Ole-Ole

歌詞 在一個寂靜的夏夜裡 一顆星星被燒毀 在這片土地上你屏住了呼吸 一會兒 一支蠟燭在夜間燃燒 空氣甜美而沉重 消息傳遍了城市和鄉村 他的心臟不再跳動 他們都來了 對他 In der stille einer sommernacht Da ist ein stern vergluht Und I'm land hielt man den atem an Fur einen augenblick Eine kerze hat die nacht verbrannt Die luft war suss und schwer Und die botschaft flog durch stadt und land Sein herz, das schlagt nicht mehr Und alle kamen sie Zu ihm

Theme de Jeanne ~ by Vladimir Cosma

Beth - Kiss

Beth - Kiss Lyrics: Beth, I hear you callin' But I can't come home right now Me and the boys are playin' And we just can't find the sound Just a few more hours And I'll be right home to you I think I hear them callin' Oh Beth, what can I do? Beth, what can I do? You say you feel so empty That our house just ain't a home And I'm always somewhere else And you're always there alone Just a few more hours And I'll be right home to you I think I hear them callin' Oh Beth, what can I do? Beth, what can I do? Beth, I know you're lonely And I hope you'll be alright 'Cause me and the boys will be playin' All night, all night

胖虎 - 白月光與朱砂痣「白月光在照耀,你才想起她的好」【動態歌詞/pīn yīn gē cí】

胖虎 - 白月光與朱砂痣「白月光在照耀,你才想起她的好」 作詞:黃千芊/王佳瀅 作曲:黃千芊/田桂宇 制作人:田桂宇 編曲:趙鵬/楊爽 和聲:夏初安 混音:張鳴利 出品發行:創際音樂

電影 東邪西毒 配樂 - 摯愛