Skip to main content

Falco - Jeanny (Official Video)



Falco - Jeanny

Lyrics:

Jeanny, komm, come on

Steh auf bitte

Du wirst ganz nass

Schon spät, komm

Wir müssen weg hier

Raus aus dem Wald

Verstehst du nicht?

Wo ist dein Schuh

Du hast ihn verloren

Als ich dir den Weg zeigen musste

Wer hat verloren?

Du, dich?

Ich mich?

Oder

Oder, wir uns?

Jeanny, quit livin' on dreams

Jeanny, life is not what it seems

Such a lonely little girl in a cold, cold world

There's someone who needs you

Jeanny, quit livin' on dreams

Jeanny, life is not what it seems

You're lost in the night

Don't wanna struggle and fight

There's someone who needs you

Es ist kalt

Wir müssen weg hier

Komm

Dein Lippenstift ist verwischt

Du hast ihn gekauft und

Und ich habe es gesehen

Zuviel rot auf deinen Lippen

Und du hast gesagt mach mich nicht an

Aber du warst durchschaut

Augen sagen mehr als Worte

Du brauchst mich doch, hmm?

Alle wissen, dass wir zusammen sind

Ab heute

Jetzt hör ich sie

Sie kommen

Sie kommen dich zu holen

Sie werden dich nicht finden

Niemand wird dich finden

Du bist bei mir

Jeanny (Jeanny), quit livin' on dreams

Jeanny (Jeanny), life is not what it seems

Such a lonely little girl in a cold, cold world

There's someone who needs you

Jeanny (Jeanny), quit livin' on dreams

Jeanny (Jeanny), life is not what it seems

You're lost in the night

Don't wanna struggle and fight

There's someone who needs you

Newsflash

In den letzten Monaten ist die Zahl

Der vermissten Personen dramatisch angestiegen

Die jüngste Veröffentlichung der lokalen Polizei

Behörde berichtet von einem weiteren tragischen Fall

Es handelt sich um ein neunzehnjähriges Mädchen

Das zuletzt vor vierzehn Tagen gesehen wurde

Die Polizei schließt die Möglichkeit nicht aus, dass es

Sich hier um ein Verbrechen handelt

Hey ah

Jeanny, quit livin' on dreams

Jeanny, Jeanny, Jeanny

You're lost in the night

Don't wanna struggle and fight

Just know, there's someone who's gonna need you, baby

Jeanny (Jeanny), quit livin' on dreams

Jeanny (Jeanny), life is not what it seems

Such a lonely little girl in a cold, cold world

There's someone who needs you

Jeanny (Jeanny), quit livin' on dreams (quit living on dreams)

Jeanny, life is not what it seems

You're lost in the night

Don't wanna struggle and fight

There's someone who's gonna need you

Jeanny (Jeanny), quit livin' on dreams

Jeanny (Jeanny), life is not what it seems

Such a lonely little girl in a cold, cold world

There's someone who needs you



Music video by Falco performing Jeanny. (C)1999 DoRo Productions under exclusiv license to Reverso MusikproduktionsgmbH



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dschinghis Khan Ole-Ole

歌詞 在一個寂靜的夏夜裡 一顆星星被燒毀 在這片土地上你屏住了呼吸 一會兒 一支蠟燭在夜間燃燒 空氣甜美而沉重 消息傳遍了城市和鄉村 他的心臟不再跳動 他們都來了 對他 In der stille einer sommernacht Da ist ein stern vergluht Und I'm land hielt man den atem an Fur einen augenblick Eine kerze hat die nacht verbrannt Die luft war suss und schwer Und die botschaft flog durch stadt und land Sein herz, das schlagt nicht mehr Und alle kamen sie Zu ihm

Theme de Jeanne ~ by Vladimir Cosma

Beth - Kiss

Beth - Kiss Lyrics: Beth, I hear you callin' But I can't come home right now Me and the boys are playin' And we just can't find the sound Just a few more hours And I'll be right home to you I think I hear them callin' Oh Beth, what can I do? Beth, what can I do? You say you feel so empty That our house just ain't a home And I'm always somewhere else And you're always there alone Just a few more hours And I'll be right home to you I think I hear them callin' Oh Beth, what can I do? Beth, what can I do? Beth, I know you're lonely And I hope you'll be alright 'Cause me and the boys will be playin' All night, all night

胖虎 - 白月光與朱砂痣「白月光在照耀,你才想起她的好」【動態歌詞/pīn yīn gē cí】

胖虎 - 白月光與朱砂痣「白月光在照耀,你才想起她的好」 作詞:黃千芊/王佳瀅 作曲:黃千芊/田桂宇 制作人:田桂宇 編曲:趙鵬/楊爽 和聲:夏初安 混音:張鳴利 出品發行:創際音樂

電影 東邪西毒 配樂 - 摯愛