Skip to main content

Bryan Adams - (Everything I Do) I Do It For You - Original version





Bryan Adams - (Everything I Do) I Do It For You

Look into my eyes

You will see

What you mean to me

Search your heart

Search your soul

And when you find me there

You'll search no more

Don't tell me it's not worth tryin' for

You can't tell me it's not worth dyin' for

You know it's true

Everything I do

I do it for you

Look into your heart

You will find

There's nothin' there to hide

Take me as I am

Take my life

I would give it all

I would sacrifice

Don't tell me it's not worth fightin' for

I can't help it, there's nothin' I want more

You know it's true

Everything I do

I do it for you

There's no love

Like your love

And no other

Could give more love

There's nowhere

Unless you're there

All the time

All the way, yeah

Look into your heart, baby

Oh you can't tell me it's not worth tryin' for

I can't help it, there's nothin' I want more

Yeah, I would fight for you

I lie for you

Walk the wire for you

Yeah, I'd die for you

You know it's true

Everything I do

Oh

I do it for you

Everything I do, darling

And we'll see it through

Oh we'll see it through

Oh yeah

Yeah

Look into your heart

Look at your soul

You can't tell me it ain't worth dying for

Oh yeah

I'll be there, yeah

I'll walk the wire for you

I will die for you

Oh yeah

I would die for you

I'm going all the way, all they way, yeah

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dschinghis Khan Ole-Ole

歌詞 在一個寂靜的夏夜裡 一顆星星被燒毀 在這片土地上你屏住了呼吸 一會兒 一支蠟燭在夜間燃燒 空氣甜美而沉重 消息傳遍了城市和鄉村 他的心臟不再跳動 他們都來了 對他 In der stille einer sommernacht Da ist ein stern vergluht Und I'm land hielt man den atem an Fur einen augenblick Eine kerze hat die nacht verbrannt Die luft war suss und schwer Und die botschaft flog durch stadt und land Sein herz, das schlagt nicht mehr Und alle kamen sie Zu ihm

Theme de Jeanne ~ by Vladimir Cosma

Beth - Kiss

Beth - Kiss Lyrics: Beth, I hear you callin' But I can't come home right now Me and the boys are playin' And we just can't find the sound Just a few more hours And I'll be right home to you I think I hear them callin' Oh Beth, what can I do? Beth, what can I do? You say you feel so empty That our house just ain't a home And I'm always somewhere else And you're always there alone Just a few more hours And I'll be right home to you I think I hear them callin' Oh Beth, what can I do? Beth, what can I do? Beth, I know you're lonely And I hope you'll be alright 'Cause me and the boys will be playin' All night, all night

胖虎 - 白月光與朱砂痣「白月光在照耀,你才想起她的好」【動態歌詞/pīn yīn gē cí】

胖虎 - 白月光與朱砂痣「白月光在照耀,你才想起她的好」 作詞:黃千芊/王佳瀅 作曲:黃千芊/田桂宇 制作人:田桂宇 編曲:趙鵬/楊爽 和聲:夏初安 混音:張鳴利 出品發行:創際音樂

電影 東邪西毒 配樂 - 摯愛