Skip to main content

江蕙2013專輯【遠走高飛】官方完整版MV (Official Music Video)





江蕙 遠走高飛



作詞:陳子鴻

作曲:陳子鴻

編曲:吳慶隆



[00:08.10]遠走高飛

[00:09.93]

[00:11.60]作詞:陳子鴻

[00:12.52]作曲:陳子鴻

[00:13.34]編曲:吳慶隆

[00:14.18]

[00:28.79]天光以後我就欲離開

[00:34.54]過去一切 麥擱講起

[00:42.90]嘸敢越頭 決定欲離開

[00:48.61]放棄一切 遠走高飛

[00:56.22]欲講的話 講袂出嘴

[01:03.42]愛聽的歌 嘸敢聽見

[01:10.29]情歌攏是關於咱的代誌

[01:17.15]愈聽阮心情愈傷悲

[01:22.97]

[01:23.85]天光以後我就欲離開

[01:29.73]所有一切 麥擱想起

[01:37.28]從今以後我已經離開

[01:43.25]海角天邊 遠走高飛

[01:51.06]

[02:18.47]欲講的話 講袂出嘴

[02:25.71]愛聽的歌 嘸敢聽見

[02:32.53]情歌攏是關於咱的代誌

[02:39.46]愈聽阮心情愈傷悲

[02:45.16]

[02:46.34]天光以後我就欲離開

[02:51.71]所有一切 麥擱想起

[02:59.71]從今以後我已經離開

[03:05.21]海角天邊 遠走高飛

[03:13.40]

[03:17.56]你問我要去叨位 我還沒決定

[03:22.97]你問我當時返來 其實我自己也嘸知

[03:32.27]只想要一個人 惦惦離開

[03:36.00]

[03:36.13]海角天邊 遠走高飛



Popular posts from this blog

Dschinghis Khan Ole-Ole

歌詞 在一個寂靜的夏夜裡 一顆星星被燒毀 在這片土地上你屏住了呼吸 一會兒 一支蠟燭在夜間燃燒 空氣甜美而沉重 消息傳遍了城市和鄉村 他的心臟不再跳動 他們都來了 對他 In der stille einer sommernacht Da ist ein stern vergluht Und I'm land hielt man den atem an Fur einen augenblick Eine kerze hat die nacht verbrannt Die luft war suss und schwer Und die botschaft flog durch stadt und land Sein herz, das schlagt nicht mehr Und alle kamen sie Zu ihm

Theme de Jeanne ~ by Vladimir Cosma

Beth - Kiss

Beth - Kiss Lyrics: Beth, I hear you callin' But I can't come home right now Me and the boys are playin' And we just can't find the sound Just a few more hours And I'll be right home to you I think I hear them callin' Oh Beth, what can I do? Beth, what can I do? You say you feel so empty That our house just ain't a home And I'm always somewhere else And you're always there alone Just a few more hours And I'll be right home to you I think I hear them callin' Oh Beth, what can I do? Beth, what can I do? Beth, I know you're lonely And I hope you'll be alright 'Cause me and the boys will be playin' All night, all night

胖虎 - 白月光與朱砂痣「白月光在照耀,你才想起她的好」【動態歌詞/pīn yīn gē cí】

胖虎 - 白月光與朱砂痣「白月光在照耀,你才想起她的好」 作詞:黃千芊/王佳瀅 作曲:黃千芊/田桂宇 制作人:田桂宇 編曲:趙鵬/楊爽 和聲:夏初安 混音:張鳴利 出品發行:創際音樂

電影 東邪西毒 配樂 - 摯愛