Skip to main content

卓文萱 Genie Chuo&黃鴻升 Alien Huang【愛的主旋律】Official Music Video





愛的主旋律 



作曲 人工衛星

作詞 小色、馬智勇



是你在那個雨季  走進我生命

帶著一點任性和迷路的表情

是你在那個雨季  趕走了孤寂

溫暖的手融化我僅有的堅定



天上億萬顆星星  我卻只看見妳

要說這是幸運  還是不可思議

身邊有太多風景  我卻停在這裡

說我傻得可以 還不是因為你



是你的聲音  帶給我勇氣

戀愛的頻率  直達我心底

如果你願意  是的我願意

來做我幸福的主旋律



從前都是謎  現在我相信

天空會放晴  愛會更甜蜜

如果你願意  是的我願意

愛的主旋律  永遠唱下去


Popular posts from this blog

Dschinghis Khan Ole-Ole

歌詞 在一個寂靜的夏夜裡 一顆星星被燒毀 在這片土地上你屏住了呼吸 一會兒 一支蠟燭在夜間燃燒 空氣甜美而沉重 消息傳遍了城市和鄉村 他的心臟不再跳動 他們都來了 對他 In der stille einer sommernacht Da ist ein stern vergluht Und I'm land hielt man den atem an Fur einen augenblick Eine kerze hat die nacht verbrannt Die luft war suss und schwer Und die botschaft flog durch stadt und land Sein herz, das schlagt nicht mehr Und alle kamen sie Zu ihm

Theme de Jeanne ~ by Vladimir Cosma

Beth - Kiss

Beth - Kiss Lyrics: Beth, I hear you callin' But I can't come home right now Me and the boys are playin' And we just can't find the sound Just a few more hours And I'll be right home to you I think I hear them callin' Oh Beth, what can I do? Beth, what can I do? You say you feel so empty That our house just ain't a home And I'm always somewhere else And you're always there alone Just a few more hours And I'll be right home to you I think I hear them callin' Oh Beth, what can I do? Beth, what can I do? Beth, I know you're lonely And I hope you'll be alright 'Cause me and the boys will be playin' All night, all night

胖虎 - 白月光與朱砂痣「白月光在照耀,你才想起她的好」【動態歌詞/pīn yīn gē cí】

胖虎 - 白月光與朱砂痣「白月光在照耀,你才想起她的好」 作詞:黃千芊/王佳瀅 作曲:黃千芊/田桂宇 制作人:田桂宇 編曲:趙鵬/楊爽 和聲:夏初安 混音:張鳴利 出品發行:創際音樂

電影 東邪西毒 配樂 - 摯愛