Skip to main content

Against All Odds • Take a Look at Me Now • Phil Collins




 Phil Collins •Against All Odds • Take a Look at Me Now Lyrics


How can i just let you walk away?
Just let you leave without a trace?
When i stand here taking every breath.....with you
You're the only one who really knew me at all
How can you just walk away from me?
When all i can do is watch you leave?
Cuz we shared the laughter and the pain
And even shared the tears
You're the only one who really knew me at all

Chorus:
So take a look at me now
Cuz there's just an empty space
There's nothing left here to remind me
Just the memory of a face
So take a look at me now
When there's just an empty space
And you comin' back to me is against all odds
And that's what i've gotta face

I wish i could just make you turn around
Turn around and see me cry
There's so much i need to say to you,
So many reasons why
You're the only one who really knew me at all

So take a look at me now
There's just an empty space
There's nothing left here to remind me
Just the memory of a face
So take a look at me now
When there's just an empty space
But to wait for you is all i can do and that's what i've gotta face

Take a good look at me now
Cause i'll still be standing here
And you coming back to me is against all odds
It's a chance i've gotta take
Take a look at me now

Popular posts from this blog

Dschinghis Khan Ole-Ole

歌詞 在一個寂靜的夏夜裡 一顆星星被燒毀 在這片土地上你屏住了呼吸 一會兒 一支蠟燭在夜間燃燒 空氣甜美而沉重 消息傳遍了城市和鄉村 他的心臟不再跳動 他們都來了 對他 In der stille einer sommernacht Da ist ein stern vergluht Und I'm land hielt man den atem an Fur einen augenblick Eine kerze hat die nacht verbrannt Die luft war suss und schwer Und die botschaft flog durch stadt und land Sein herz, das schlagt nicht mehr Und alle kamen sie Zu ihm

Theme de Jeanne ~ by Vladimir Cosma

Beth - Kiss

Beth - Kiss Lyrics: Beth, I hear you callin' But I can't come home right now Me and the boys are playin' And we just can't find the sound Just a few more hours And I'll be right home to you I think I hear them callin' Oh Beth, what can I do? Beth, what can I do? You say you feel so empty That our house just ain't a home And I'm always somewhere else And you're always there alone Just a few more hours And I'll be right home to you I think I hear them callin' Oh Beth, what can I do? Beth, what can I do? Beth, I know you're lonely And I hope you'll be alright 'Cause me and the boys will be playin' All night, all night

胖虎 - 白月光與朱砂痣「白月光在照耀,你才想起她的好」【動態歌詞/pīn yīn gē cí】

胖虎 - 白月光與朱砂痣「白月光在照耀,你才想起她的好」 作詞:黃千芊/王佳瀅 作曲:黃千芊/田桂宇 制作人:田桂宇 編曲:趙鵬/楊爽 和聲:夏初安 混音:張鳴利 出品發行:創際音樂

電影 東邪西毒 配樂 - 摯愛