Skip to main content

有里知花 (Yuri Chika ) " I Cry "



So many years ago, the day when i face to something that is impossible to recovery. This song solace my heart.

有里知花 (Yuri Chika ) " I Cry " lyrics

每晚
Every night

我發現睡覺好難
I found it's so hard to sleep

因為我一直在想你
'Cause I keep thinking of you

這些感情根深蒂固
And these feelingsto run deep

哦寶貝我試著隱藏
Oh baby I tried to hide

所有這些對你的感情
All these feelings for you

我把它們裝在裡面
I kept them bottled inside

我不知道還能做什麼
I don't know what else to do

所以我哭了,但沒有人聽到我的聲音
So I cry but nobody hears me

我哭了,這是我唯一的解決辦法
I cry, It's my only solution

我為這一切的混亂而哭泣
I cry, to all this confusion

我全心全意地哭泣
I cry, with all of my heart

我哭了
I cry

有時候我在想
Sometimes I wonder

在我眨眼之間
In the blink of my eye

你願意愛我嗎
Would you be willing to love me

你會嘗試嗎
Would ypu give it a try

我不知道
I don't know

還能如何向你展示
How else to show you

我們的愛可以是真實的
That our love could be real

我會永遠忠誠
I'd be eternally faithful

永遠我都會覺得
Forever I'd feel

所以我哭了,但沒有人聽到我的聲音
So I cry but nobody hears me

我哭了,這是我唯一的解決辦法
I cry, It's my only solution

我為這一切的混亂而哭泣
I cry, to all this confusion

我全心全意地哭泣
I cry, with all of my heart

我哭了
I cry

沒有人能告訴我
No one can tell me

我也許錯了
That I maybe wrong

因為我心裡知道
'Cause I know in my heart

這種感覺依然強烈地燃燒著
This feeling's still burning strong

無法讓你離開我的腦海
Can't get you out of my head

無法讓你離開我的心
Can't get you out of my heart

無法讓你離開我的生活
Can't get you out of my life

不管我們是否分開
No matter if we're apart

所以我哭了,但沒有人聽到我的聲音
So I cry but nobody hears me

我哭了,這是我唯一的解決辦法
I cry, It's my only solution

我為這一切的混亂而哭泣
I cry, to all this confusion

我全心全意地哭泣
I cry, with all of my heart

我哭了
I cry

但沒人聽我說話
But nobody hears me

我哭了,這是我唯一的解決辦法
I cry, It' my only solution

我為這一切的混亂而哭泣
I cry, to all this confusion

我全心全意地哭泣
I cry, with all of my heart

我哭了
I cry

作詞/作曲:Kenneth A Makuakane

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dschinghis Khan Ole-Ole

歌詞 在一個寂靜的夏夜裡 一顆星星被燒毀 在這片土地上你屏住了呼吸 一會兒 一支蠟燭在夜間燃燒 空氣甜美而沉重 消息傳遍了城市和鄉村 他的心臟不再跳動 他們都來了 對他 In der stille einer sommernacht Da ist ein stern vergluht Und I'm land hielt man den atem an Fur einen augenblick Eine kerze hat die nacht verbrannt Die luft war suss und schwer Und die botschaft flog durch stadt und land Sein herz, das schlagt nicht mehr Und alle kamen sie Zu ihm

Theme de Jeanne ~ by Vladimir Cosma

Beth - Kiss

Beth - Kiss Lyrics: Beth, I hear you callin' But I can't come home right now Me and the boys are playin' And we just can't find the sound Just a few more hours And I'll be right home to you I think I hear them callin' Oh Beth, what can I do? Beth, what can I do? You say you feel so empty That our house just ain't a home And I'm always somewhere else And you're always there alone Just a few more hours And I'll be right home to you I think I hear them callin' Oh Beth, what can I do? Beth, what can I do? Beth, I know you're lonely And I hope you'll be alright 'Cause me and the boys will be playin' All night, all night

胖虎 - 白月光與朱砂痣「白月光在照耀,你才想起她的好」【動態歌詞/pīn yīn gē cí】

胖虎 - 白月光與朱砂痣「白月光在照耀,你才想起她的好」 作詞:黃千芊/王佳瀅 作曲:黃千芊/田桂宇 制作人:田桂宇 編曲:趙鵬/楊爽 和聲:夏初安 混音:張鳴利 出品發行:創際音樂

電影 東邪西毒 配樂 - 摯愛