Skip to main content

Leo Sayer - When I Need You 1977





美好的年代已經過去,實在很想念那些日子,現今的孩子從來無法了解和平、寧靜並且簡單的那些時光... :'(

藉由這首歌來懷念過去~

Leo Sayer - When I Need You 1977 lyrics



When I need you

I just close my eyes and I'm with you

And all that I so want to give you

it's only a heart beat away



When I need love

I hold out my hand and I touch love

I never knew there was so much love

keeping me warm night and day



Miles and miles of empty space in between us

A telephone can't take the place of your smile

But you know I won't be traveling forever

It's cold out but hold out and do like I do



When I need you

I just close my eyes and I'm with you

And all that I so want to give you baby

it's only a heart beat away



It's not easy when the road is your driver

Honey that's a heavy load that we bear

But you know I won't be traveling a lifetime

It's cold out so hold out and do like I do



When I need you



When I need love

I hold out my hands and I touch love

I never knew there was so much love

keeping me warm night and day



When I need you

I close my eyes

I hold out my hand and I've got you darlin'

It's only a heart beat away

Now listen

When I need you darlin'

I hold you, feel ya

Give it to me baby



And I miss ya baby

Just close my eyes and I'm with you

And I need you tonight

You know it's only a heart beat away

Weniger anzeigen

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dschinghis Khan Ole-Ole

歌詞 在一個寂靜的夏夜裡 一顆星星被燒毀 在這片土地上你屏住了呼吸 一會兒 一支蠟燭在夜間燃燒 空氣甜美而沉重 消息傳遍了城市和鄉村 他的心臟不再跳動 他們都來了 對他 In der stille einer sommernacht Da ist ein stern vergluht Und I'm land hielt man den atem an Fur einen augenblick Eine kerze hat die nacht verbrannt Die luft war suss und schwer Und die botschaft flog durch stadt und land Sein herz, das schlagt nicht mehr Und alle kamen sie Zu ihm

Theme de Jeanne ~ by Vladimir Cosma

Beth - Kiss

Beth - Kiss Lyrics: Beth, I hear you callin' But I can't come home right now Me and the boys are playin' And we just can't find the sound Just a few more hours And I'll be right home to you I think I hear them callin' Oh Beth, what can I do? Beth, what can I do? You say you feel so empty That our house just ain't a home And I'm always somewhere else And you're always there alone Just a few more hours And I'll be right home to you I think I hear them callin' Oh Beth, what can I do? Beth, what can I do? Beth, I know you're lonely And I hope you'll be alright 'Cause me and the boys will be playin' All night, all night

胖虎 - 白月光與朱砂痣「白月光在照耀,你才想起她的好」【動態歌詞/pīn yīn gē cí】

胖虎 - 白月光與朱砂痣「白月光在照耀,你才想起她的好」 作詞:黃千芊/王佳瀅 作曲:黃千芊/田桂宇 制作人:田桂宇 編曲:趙鵬/楊爽 和聲:夏初安 混音:張鳴利 出品發行:創際音樂

電影 東邪西毒 配樂 - 摯愛