Skip to main content

第一滴血3片尾曲-He Ain't Heavy , He's My Brother





今天重溫第一滴血第3集(其實是前幾天看了第5集後,從第1集又開始看了一遍),看完片尾這首歌讓我像在電影院散場一樣,坐在那裡,慢慢的回想一些事情...,好久沒有這種感覺,經典電影過了幾十年還是經典,Sylvester Stallone和Arnold Schwarzenegger兩位時代巨星都老了,一種時代已經過去的感覺,找也找不回來,真令人懷念!!





Bill Medley - He Ain't Heavy , He's My Brother (Rambo III Soundtrack)



The road is long with a many a winding turn

That leads us to who knows where

Who knows where

But I'm strong

Strong enough to carry him

-

He ain't heavy

He's my brother



So one we go

His welfare is my concern

No burden is he to bear

We'll get there



For I know he would not encumber me

He ain't heavy

He's my brother



If I'm laden at all I'm just laden with sadness

That's everyone's heart isn't filled with the gladness

Of love for one another



It's a long

Long road from which there is no return

While we're on the way to there

Why not share?



Yes...And the load

The load does not weigh me down

Down at all



He ain't heavy

He's my brother



He ain't heavy

He's my brother



He ain't heavy

He ain't heavy

He's my brother



Popular posts from this blog

Dschinghis Khan Ole-Ole

歌詞 在一個寂靜的夏夜裡 一顆星星被燒毀 在這片土地上你屏住了呼吸 一會兒 一支蠟燭在夜間燃燒 空氣甜美而沉重 消息傳遍了城市和鄉村 他的心臟不再跳動 他們都來了 對他 In der stille einer sommernacht Da ist ein stern vergluht Und I'm land hielt man den atem an Fur einen augenblick Eine kerze hat die nacht verbrannt Die luft war suss und schwer Und die botschaft flog durch stadt und land Sein herz, das schlagt nicht mehr Und alle kamen sie Zu ihm

Theme de Jeanne ~ by Vladimir Cosma

Beth - Kiss

Beth - Kiss Lyrics: Beth, I hear you callin' But I can't come home right now Me and the boys are playin' And we just can't find the sound Just a few more hours And I'll be right home to you I think I hear them callin' Oh Beth, what can I do? Beth, what can I do? You say you feel so empty That our house just ain't a home And I'm always somewhere else And you're always there alone Just a few more hours And I'll be right home to you I think I hear them callin' Oh Beth, what can I do? Beth, what can I do? Beth, I know you're lonely And I hope you'll be alright 'Cause me and the boys will be playin' All night, all night

胖虎 - 白月光與朱砂痣「白月光在照耀,你才想起她的好」【動態歌詞/pīn yīn gē cí】

胖虎 - 白月光與朱砂痣「白月光在照耀,你才想起她的好」 作詞:黃千芊/王佳瀅 作曲:黃千芊/田桂宇 制作人:田桂宇 編曲:趙鵬/楊爽 和聲:夏初安 混音:張鳴利 出品發行:創際音樂

電影 東邪西毒 配樂 - 摯愛