Skip to main content

打孔翘 - 陈永淘





陈永淘 - 打孔翘(失去平衡东倒西歪-记酒後百态)



(对白)

大陆有个地方,叫做广东。当然西边就叫做广西了。

在她的北方,有个地方叫做湖南,湖南的北方当然叫做湖北了。

再往北方一点有个地方叫做陕西,陕西的东边呢?哦,她叫陕东。

江西的旧名听起来好象是在骂人,其实她不是这个意思,她叫做赣。

我说的是地名。但是我想我唱的是一种人性吧。

这是喝酒以后的开玩笑。打孔翘。



人盲开嘴 佢就广东广西 (人家还没开口 他就讲东讲西)

正经问佢 佢又湖南湖北 (真的正经问他 他又胡南胡北)

寻佢等手 佢就陕东陕西 (找他帮忙 他就闪东闪西)

酒罐撒到 佢又赣南赣北 (一拿到酒瓶 他又干南干北)



食酒讲笑 佢系东南西北 (喝酒说笑 他是天南地北天花乱坠)

食酒讲笑 捱系风花雪月 (喝酒说笑 我是风花雪月)

食酒讲笑 你系无胆毛狗 (喝酒说笑 你是没胆的小狗)

食酒讲笑 鸭嬷打孔翘    (喝酒说笑 大家笑得像母鸭一样东倒西歪)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dschinghis Khan Ole-Ole

歌詞 在一個寂靜的夏夜裡 一顆星星被燒毀 在這片土地上你屏住了呼吸 一會兒 一支蠟燭在夜間燃燒 空氣甜美而沉重 消息傳遍了城市和鄉村 他的心臟不再跳動 他們都來了 對他 In der stille einer sommernacht Da ist ein stern vergluht Und I'm land hielt man den atem an Fur einen augenblick Eine kerze hat die nacht verbrannt Die luft war suss und schwer Und die botschaft flog durch stadt und land Sein herz, das schlagt nicht mehr Und alle kamen sie Zu ihm

Theme de Jeanne ~ by Vladimir Cosma

Beth - Kiss

Beth - Kiss Lyrics: Beth, I hear you callin' But I can't come home right now Me and the boys are playin' And we just can't find the sound Just a few more hours And I'll be right home to you I think I hear them callin' Oh Beth, what can I do? Beth, what can I do? You say you feel so empty That our house just ain't a home And I'm always somewhere else And you're always there alone Just a few more hours And I'll be right home to you I think I hear them callin' Oh Beth, what can I do? Beth, what can I do? Beth, I know you're lonely And I hope you'll be alright 'Cause me and the boys will be playin' All night, all night

胖虎 - 白月光與朱砂痣「白月光在照耀,你才想起她的好」【動態歌詞/pīn yīn gē cí】

胖虎 - 白月光與朱砂痣「白月光在照耀,你才想起她的好」 作詞:黃千芊/王佳瀅 作曲:黃千芊/田桂宇 制作人:田桂宇 編曲:趙鵬/楊爽 和聲:夏初安 混音:張鳴利 出品發行:創際音樂

電影 東邪西毒 配樂 - 摯愛