Skip to main content

sweetbox-Life is cool





Lyrics



I never really tried to be positive

I'm too damn busy being negative

So focused on what I get

I never understand what it means to live

You know we all love to just complain

But maybe we should try to rearrange

There's always someone who's got it worse than you





My life is so cool, my life is so cool

Oh yeah, from a different point of view

My life is so cool, my life is so cool

Oh yeah, from a different point of view





We're all so busy trying to get ahead

Got a pillow of fears when we go to bed

Never satisfied

The grass is greener on the other side

So distracted with our jealousy

Forget it's in our hands to stop the agony

Will you ever be content on your side of the fence





My life is so cool, my life is so cool

Oh yeah, from a different point of view

My life is so cool, my life is so cool

Oh yeah, from a different point of view





Maybe you're the guy who needs a second chance

Maybe you're the girl who's never asked to dance

Maybe you're a lonely soul

A single mother scared and all alone

Gotta remember we live what we choose

It's not what you say, it's what you do

And the life you want is the life you have to make





My life is so cool, my life is so cool

Oh yeah, from a different point of view

My life is so cool, my life is so cool

Oh yeah, from a different point of view

Popular posts from this blog

Dschinghis Khan Ole-Ole

歌詞 在一個寂靜的夏夜裡 一顆星星被燒毀 在這片土地上你屏住了呼吸 一會兒 一支蠟燭在夜間燃燒 空氣甜美而沉重 消息傳遍了城市和鄉村 他的心臟不再跳動 他們都來了 對他 In der stille einer sommernacht Da ist ein stern vergluht Und I'm land hielt man den atem an Fur einen augenblick Eine kerze hat die nacht verbrannt Die luft war suss und schwer Und die botschaft flog durch stadt und land Sein herz, das schlagt nicht mehr Und alle kamen sie Zu ihm

Theme de Jeanne ~ by Vladimir Cosma

Beth - Kiss

Beth - Kiss Lyrics: Beth, I hear you callin' But I can't come home right now Me and the boys are playin' And we just can't find the sound Just a few more hours And I'll be right home to you I think I hear them callin' Oh Beth, what can I do? Beth, what can I do? You say you feel so empty That our house just ain't a home And I'm always somewhere else And you're always there alone Just a few more hours And I'll be right home to you I think I hear them callin' Oh Beth, what can I do? Beth, what can I do? Beth, I know you're lonely And I hope you'll be alright 'Cause me and the boys will be playin' All night, all night

胖虎 - 白月光與朱砂痣「白月光在照耀,你才想起她的好」【動態歌詞/pīn yīn gē cí】

胖虎 - 白月光與朱砂痣「白月光在照耀,你才想起她的好」 作詞:黃千芊/王佳瀅 作曲:黃千芊/田桂宇 制作人:田桂宇 編曲:趙鵬/楊爽 和聲:夏初安 混音:張鳴利 出品發行:創際音樂

電影 東邪西毒 配樂 - 摯愛