Skip to main content

Sixpence None The Richer - Kiss Me



She's All That • Kiss Me • Sixpence None the Richer


吻我,從鬍鬚大麥中
Kiss me, out of the bearded barley

每晚,在綠油油的綠草旁
Nightly, beside the green, green grass

擺動,擺動,(擺動,擺動)擺動旋轉步
Swing, swing, (swing, swing) swing the spinning step

你穿那雙鞋,我穿那件裙子
You wear those shoes and I will wear that dress
哦,吻我,在乳白色的暮光下
Oh, kiss me, beneath the milky twilight

帶我到月光下的地板上
Lead me out on the moonlit floor

舉起你張開的手
Lift your open hand

敲響樂隊,讓螢火蟲起舞
Strike up the band and make the fireflies dance

銀月閃閃發光
Silver moon's sparkling

所以吻我
So kiss me
吻我,(吻我)在破樹屋下
Kiss me, (kiss me) down by the broken tree house

Swing me, (swing me) 在懸掛的輪胎上
Swing me, (swing me) upon its hanging tire

Bring, bring, (bring, bring) 帶上你的花帽子
Bring, bring, (bring, bring) bring your flowered hat

我們會沿著你父親地圖上標記的路線走
We'll take the trail marked on your father's map
哦,吻我,在乳白色的暮光下
Oh, kiss me, beneath the milky twilight

帶我到月光下的地板上
Lead me out on the moonlit floor

舉起你張開的手
Lift your open hand

敲響樂隊,讓螢火蟲起舞
Strike up the band and make the fireflies dance

銀月閃閃發光
Silver moon's sparkling

所以吻我
So kiss me
親吻我,在乳白色的暮光下
Kiss me, beneath the milky twilight

帶我到月光下的地板上
Lead me out on the moonlit floor

舉起你張開的手
Lift your open hand

敲響樂隊,讓螢火蟲起舞
Strike up the band and make the fireflies dance

銀月閃閃發光
Silver moon's sparkling

所以吻我
So kiss me
所以吻我
So kiss me

所以吻我
So kiss me

所以吻我
So kiss me

作詞/作曲:Matthew Preston Slocum

" Kiss Me " - " There She Goes " Version (Official)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dschinghis Khan Ole-Ole

歌詞 在一個寂靜的夏夜裡 一顆星星被燒毀 在這片土地上你屏住了呼吸 一會兒 一支蠟燭在夜間燃燒 空氣甜美而沉重 消息傳遍了城市和鄉村 他的心臟不再跳動 他們都來了 對他 In der stille einer sommernacht Da ist ein stern vergluht Und I'm land hielt man den atem an Fur einen augenblick Eine kerze hat die nacht verbrannt Die luft war suss und schwer Und die botschaft flog durch stadt und land Sein herz, das schlagt nicht mehr Und alle kamen sie Zu ihm

Theme de Jeanne ~ by Vladimir Cosma

Beth - Kiss

Beth - Kiss Lyrics: Beth, I hear you callin' But I can't come home right now Me and the boys are playin' And we just can't find the sound Just a few more hours And I'll be right home to you I think I hear them callin' Oh Beth, what can I do? Beth, what can I do? You say you feel so empty That our house just ain't a home And I'm always somewhere else And you're always there alone Just a few more hours And I'll be right home to you I think I hear them callin' Oh Beth, what can I do? Beth, what can I do? Beth, I know you're lonely And I hope you'll be alright 'Cause me and the boys will be playin' All night, all night

胖虎 - 白月光與朱砂痣「白月光在照耀,你才想起她的好」【動態歌詞/pīn yīn gē cí】

胖虎 - 白月光與朱砂痣「白月光在照耀,你才想起她的好」 作詞:黃千芊/王佳瀅 作曲:黃千芊/田桂宇 制作人:田桂宇 編曲:趙鵬/楊爽 和聲:夏初安 混音:張鳴利 出品發行:創際音樂

電影 東邪西毒 配樂 - 摯愛