Skip to main content

Robbie Williams - Supreme



Robbie Williams - Supreme Lyric

Oh, it seemed forever stopped today

All the lonely hearts in London

Caught a plane and flew away

And all the best women are married

All the handsome men are gay

You feel deprived



Yeah, are you questioning your size?

Is there a tumour in your humour?

Are there bags under your eyes?

Do you leave dents where you sit?

Are you getting on a bit?

Will you survive

You must survive



When there's no love in town

This new century

Keeps bringing you down

All the places you have been

Trying to find

A love supreme

A love supreme



Oh, what are you really looking for?

Another partner in your life

To abuse and to adore?

Is it lovey dovey stuff?

Do you need a bit of rough?

Get on your knees



Yeah, turn down the love songs that you hear

'Cause you can't avoid the sentiment

That echoes in your ear

Saying love will stop the pain

Saying love will kill the fear

Do you believe?

You must believe



When there's no love in town

This new century

Keeps bringing you down

All the places you have been

Trying to find

A love supreme

A love supreme



I spy with my little eye

Something beginning with (ah)

Got my back up

And now she's screaming

So I've got to turn the track up

Sit back and watch the royalties stack up

I know this girl she likes to switch teams

And I'm a fiend but I'm living for a love supreme



When there's no love in town

This new century

Keeps bringing you down

All the places you have been

Trying to find

A love supreme

A love supreme



Come and live a love supreme

Don't let it get you down

Everybody lives for love (6x)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dschinghis Khan Ole-Ole

歌詞 在一個寂靜的夏夜裡 一顆星星被燒毀 在這片土地上你屏住了呼吸 一會兒 一支蠟燭在夜間燃燒 空氣甜美而沉重 消息傳遍了城市和鄉村 他的心臟不再跳動 他們都來了 對他 In der stille einer sommernacht Da ist ein stern vergluht Und I'm land hielt man den atem an Fur einen augenblick Eine kerze hat die nacht verbrannt Die luft war suss und schwer Und die botschaft flog durch stadt und land Sein herz, das schlagt nicht mehr Und alle kamen sie Zu ihm

Theme de Jeanne ~ by Vladimir Cosma

Beth - Kiss

Beth - Kiss Lyrics: Beth, I hear you callin' But I can't come home right now Me and the boys are playin' And we just can't find the sound Just a few more hours And I'll be right home to you I think I hear them callin' Oh Beth, what can I do? Beth, what can I do? You say you feel so empty That our house just ain't a home And I'm always somewhere else And you're always there alone Just a few more hours And I'll be right home to you I think I hear them callin' Oh Beth, what can I do? Beth, what can I do? Beth, I know you're lonely And I hope you'll be alright 'Cause me and the boys will be playin' All night, all night

胖虎 - 白月光與朱砂痣「白月光在照耀,你才想起她的好」【動態歌詞/pīn yīn gē cí】

胖虎 - 白月光與朱砂痣「白月光在照耀,你才想起她的好」 作詞:黃千芊/王佳瀅 作曲:黃千芊/田桂宇 制作人:田桂宇 編曲:趙鵬/楊爽 和聲:夏初安 混音:張鳴利 出品發行:創際音樂

電影 東邪西毒 配樂 - 摯愛