Skip to main content

[OZZY OSBOURNE] Road To Nowhere

[Ozzy Osbourne, Zakk Wylde, Randy Castillo]
[奧茲奧斯本, Zakk Wylde,蘭迪·卡斯蒂略]
歌詞:


I was looking back on my life我回頭看我的生活
And all the things I've done to me和所有的事情我已經做了我
I'm still looking for the answers我仍然在尋找的答案
I'm still searching for the key我還在尋找關鍵
The wreckage of my past keeps haunting me我過去的殘骸一直糾纏著我
It just won't leave me alone它只是不會離開我獨自一人
I still find it all a mystery我仍然覺得這一切是個謎
Could it be a dream?難道是一個夢嗎?
The Road To Nowhere leads to me路走不通導致我
Through all the happiness and sorrow通過所有的快樂和悲傷
I guess I'd do it all again我想我會做這一切
Live for today and not tomorrow今朝有酒今朝醉,而不是明天
It's still the road that never ends它仍然是永遠不會結束的道路
The wreckage of my past keeps haunting me我過去的殘骸一直糾纏著我
It just won't leave me alone它只是不會離開我獨自一人
I still find it all a mystery我仍然覺得這一切是個謎
Could it be a dream?難道是一個夢嗎?
The Road To Nowhere leads to me路走不通導致我
Ah Ah啊啊
The Road To Nowhere I gonna pass me by路走不通我該怎麼通過我
Ah Ah啊啊
I hope the never have to say goodbye我希望永遠沒有說再見
I never want to live without you我再也不想沒有你的生活

The Road To Nowhere leads to me [seven times]路走不通導致我[ 7次]

Popular posts from this blog

Dschinghis Khan Ole-Ole

歌詞 在一個寂靜的夏夜裡 一顆星星被燒毀 在這片土地上你屏住了呼吸 一會兒 一支蠟燭在夜間燃燒 空氣甜美而沉重 消息傳遍了城市和鄉村 他的心臟不再跳動 他們都來了 對他 In der stille einer sommernacht Da ist ein stern vergluht Und I'm land hielt man den atem an Fur einen augenblick Eine kerze hat die nacht verbrannt Die luft war suss und schwer Und die botschaft flog durch stadt und land Sein herz, das schlagt nicht mehr Und alle kamen sie Zu ihm

Theme de Jeanne ~ by Vladimir Cosma

Beth - Kiss

Beth - Kiss Lyrics: Beth, I hear you callin' But I can't come home right now Me and the boys are playin' And we just can't find the sound Just a few more hours And I'll be right home to you I think I hear them callin' Oh Beth, what can I do? Beth, what can I do? You say you feel so empty That our house just ain't a home And I'm always somewhere else And you're always there alone Just a few more hours And I'll be right home to you I think I hear them callin' Oh Beth, what can I do? Beth, what can I do? Beth, I know you're lonely And I hope you'll be alright 'Cause me and the boys will be playin' All night, all night

胖虎 - 白月光與朱砂痣「白月光在照耀,你才想起她的好」【動態歌詞/pīn yīn gē cí】

胖虎 - 白月光與朱砂痣「白月光在照耀,你才想起她的好」 作詞:黃千芊/王佳瀅 作曲:黃千芊/田桂宇 制作人:田桂宇 編曲:趙鵬/楊爽 和聲:夏初安 混音:張鳴利 出品發行:創際音樂

電影 東邪西毒 配樂 - 摯愛