Skip to main content

坣娜 Na Na Tang - 奢求



堂娜 奢求 作詞:吳旭文 作曲:吳旭文

總在淚冰涼以後 才能感覺心好痛

是我導演這場夢 騙自己去生活

站在慌亂人海中 擦肩而過的冷漠

彷彿都笑我不該介入你的愛情



誰會歡笑 誰會悲傷 我都不在乎

我知道你的將來屬於她

欺騙自己 同情自己 偶爾恨自己

愛不就自私 不然就別奢求



他的眼神 他的胸口 彷彿都透露著寂寞

但我只想知道 你是否曾愛過我

我不該問 我不該求 明知道這一切都怪我

今晚我只想聽到你親口說 愛我



總在淚冰涼以後 才能感覺心好痛

是我導演這場夢 騙自己去生活

更多更詳盡歌詞 在

站在慌亂人海中 擦肩而過的冷漠

彷彿都笑我不該介入你的愛情



誰會歡笑 誰會悲傷 我都不在乎

我知道你的將來屬於她

欺騙自己 同情自己 偶爾恨自己

愛不就自私 不然就別奢求



他的眼神 他的胸口 彷彿都透露著寂寞

但我只想知道 你是否曾愛過我

我不該問 我不該求 明知道這一切都怪我

今晚我只想聽到你親口說 愛我



他的眼神 他的胸口 彷彿都透露著寂寞

但我只想知道 你是否曾愛過我

我不該問 我不該求 明知道這一切都怪我

今晚我只想聽到你親口說 愛我

Popular posts from this blog

Dschinghis Khan Ole-Ole

歌詞 在一個寂靜的夏夜裡 一顆星星被燒毀 在這片土地上你屏住了呼吸 一會兒 一支蠟燭在夜間燃燒 空氣甜美而沉重 消息傳遍了城市和鄉村 他的心臟不再跳動 他們都來了 對他 In der stille einer sommernacht Da ist ein stern vergluht Und I'm land hielt man den atem an Fur einen augenblick Eine kerze hat die nacht verbrannt Die luft war suss und schwer Und die botschaft flog durch stadt und land Sein herz, das schlagt nicht mehr Und alle kamen sie Zu ihm

Theme de Jeanne ~ by Vladimir Cosma

Beth - Kiss

Beth - Kiss Lyrics: Beth, I hear you callin' But I can't come home right now Me and the boys are playin' And we just can't find the sound Just a few more hours And I'll be right home to you I think I hear them callin' Oh Beth, what can I do? Beth, what can I do? You say you feel so empty That our house just ain't a home And I'm always somewhere else And you're always there alone Just a few more hours And I'll be right home to you I think I hear them callin' Oh Beth, what can I do? Beth, what can I do? Beth, I know you're lonely And I hope you'll be alright 'Cause me and the boys will be playin' All night, all night

胖虎 - 白月光與朱砂痣「白月光在照耀,你才想起她的好」【動態歌詞/pīn yīn gē cí】

胖虎 - 白月光與朱砂痣「白月光在照耀,你才想起她的好」 作詞:黃千芊/王佳瀅 作曲:黃千芊/田桂宇 制作人:田桂宇 編曲:趙鵬/楊爽 和聲:夏初安 混音:張鳴利 出品發行:創際音樂

電影 東邪西毒 配樂 - 摯愛