Skip to main content

張學友【真愛】.mpg



張學友 - 張學友 - 真愛 (Official Video)


作詞:許常德
作曲:Danny Beckerman
編曲:Janson Lau
等待 哦最真的愛 深埋藏在心中 春去秋來
你知道 你愛她 你愛她 你愛她
風雨終會過去 你和她 也曾傷心懷疑
卻從未放棄 也許你曾哭泣
故事愈美麗愈悲喜 愈教你愛她
*她正在期待 你真摯的愛 現在到永遠 不會更改
她正在期待 幸福的未來 任世間滄海 都有你在
等待 哦最真的愛 深埋藏在心中 春去秋來
你知道 你愛她 你愛她 你愛她
風雨終會過去 你和她 也曾傷心懷疑
卻從未放棄 也許你曾哭泣
故事愈美麗愈悲喜 愈教你愛她
Repeat *
等待 幸福的未來

沒想到Michael Jackson在現場台下聽過張學友唱歌,最後還很滿意的笑著鼓掌~

張學友 - 真愛 (95年世界音樂頒獎典禮現場)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dschinghis Khan Ole-Ole

歌詞 在一個寂靜的夏夜裡 一顆星星被燒毀 在這片土地上你屏住了呼吸 一會兒 一支蠟燭在夜間燃燒 空氣甜美而沉重 消息傳遍了城市和鄉村 他的心臟不再跳動 他們都來了 對他 In der stille einer sommernacht Da ist ein stern vergluht Und I'm land hielt man den atem an Fur einen augenblick Eine kerze hat die nacht verbrannt Die luft war suss und schwer Und die botschaft flog durch stadt und land Sein herz, das schlagt nicht mehr Und alle kamen sie Zu ihm

Theme de Jeanne ~ by Vladimir Cosma

Beth - Kiss

Beth - Kiss Lyrics: Beth, I hear you callin' But I can't come home right now Me and the boys are playin' And we just can't find the sound Just a few more hours And I'll be right home to you I think I hear them callin' Oh Beth, what can I do? Beth, what can I do? You say you feel so empty That our house just ain't a home And I'm always somewhere else And you're always there alone Just a few more hours And I'll be right home to you I think I hear them callin' Oh Beth, what can I do? Beth, what can I do? Beth, I know you're lonely And I hope you'll be alright 'Cause me and the boys will be playin' All night, all night

胖虎 - 白月光與朱砂痣「白月光在照耀,你才想起她的好」【動態歌詞/pīn yīn gē cí】

胖虎 - 白月光與朱砂痣「白月光在照耀,你才想起她的好」 作詞:黃千芊/王佳瀅 作曲:黃千芊/田桂宇 制作人:田桂宇 編曲:趙鵬/楊爽 和聲:夏初安 混音:張鳴利 出品發行:創際音樂

電影 東邪西毒 配樂 - 摯愛