Skip to main content

黃鶯鶯 - Moonlight Shadow




傳說這首歌是紀念約翰藍儂之死?可以參考這位大哥寫的研究。


黃鶯鶯 - Moonlight Shadow


The last that ever she saw him
她最後一次見到他

Carried away by a moonlight shadow
因為月光的影子而失去意識


He passed on worried and warning
他發出了警訊


Carried away by a moonlight shadow
因為月光的影子而失去意識


Lost in a river last Saturday night
上個週末夜在河裡迷失


Far away on the other side
在遠遠的那一邊


He was caught in the middle of a desperate fight
他被困在一場亡命的打鬥中


And she couldn't find how to push through
但她不曉得該如何是好


The trees that whisper in the evening
樹林在黃昏時分低語




Carried away by a moonlight shadow
因為月光的影子而失去意識


Sing a song of sorrow and grieving
唱一首關於憂愁與悔恨的歌


Carried away by a moonlight shadow
因為月光的影子而失去意識


All she saw was a silhouette of a gun
她看到的是一把槍的輪廓


Far away on the other side
在遠遠的那一邊


He was shot six times by a man on the run
他被一個奔跑的男子連開六槍


And she couldn't find how to push through
但她不曉得該如何是好


I stay, I pray
我停留,我祈求
See you in heaven far away
能在遙遠的天堂和你相見


I stay, I pray
我停留,我祈求
See you in heaven one day
總有一天會在天堂相見


Four a.m. in the morning
凌晨四點鐘
Carried away by a moonlight shadow
因為月光的影子而失去意識


I watched your vision forming
我注視著你的幻影逐漸形成


Carried away by a moonlight shadow
因為月光的影子而失去意識


Star was light in a silvery night
銀色的夜裡星光熠熠
Far away on the other side
在遠遠的那一邊


Will you come to talk to me this night ?
今晚你會來找我談談嗎?


But she couldn't find how to push through
但她不曉得該如何是好




Caught in the middle of a hundred and five


The night was heavy but the air was alive
夜色沉重但空氣中充滿生氣


But she couldn't find how to push through
但她不曉得該如何是好

Popular posts from this blog

Dschinghis Khan Ole-Ole

歌詞 在一個寂靜的夏夜裡 一顆星星被燒毀 在這片土地上你屏住了呼吸 一會兒 一支蠟燭在夜間燃燒 空氣甜美而沉重 消息傳遍了城市和鄉村 他的心臟不再跳動 他們都來了 對他 In der stille einer sommernacht Da ist ein stern vergluht Und I'm land hielt man den atem an Fur einen augenblick Eine kerze hat die nacht verbrannt Die luft war suss und schwer Und die botschaft flog durch stadt und land Sein herz, das schlagt nicht mehr Und alle kamen sie Zu ihm

Theme de Jeanne ~ by Vladimir Cosma

Beth - Kiss

Beth - Kiss Lyrics: Beth, I hear you callin' But I can't come home right now Me and the boys are playin' And we just can't find the sound Just a few more hours And I'll be right home to you I think I hear them callin' Oh Beth, what can I do? Beth, what can I do? You say you feel so empty That our house just ain't a home And I'm always somewhere else And you're always there alone Just a few more hours And I'll be right home to you I think I hear them callin' Oh Beth, what can I do? Beth, what can I do? Beth, I know you're lonely And I hope you'll be alright 'Cause me and the boys will be playin' All night, all night

胖虎 - 白月光與朱砂痣「白月光在照耀,你才想起她的好」【動態歌詞/pīn yīn gē cí】

胖虎 - 白月光與朱砂痣「白月光在照耀,你才想起她的好」 作詞:黃千芊/王佳瀅 作曲:黃千芊/田桂宇 制作人:田桂宇 編曲:趙鵬/楊爽 和聲:夏初安 混音:張鳴利 出品發行:創際音樂

電影 東邪西毒 配樂 - 摯愛