Skip to main content

Meatloaf: Did I say that (Full Version)





Meatloaf: Did I say that (Full Version) Lyrics



So this is what it feels like

To be the one left behind

To give it all you've got, then find

You've already changed your mind



And this is what it sounds like

Crying on the bed that we both made

Waiting for a sign that you just can't give me

Any kind of sign



I don't want to be here wide-awake

Clinging to a love that can't be saved

Hanging off the edge of every word

that you say



So I asked myself, "Do I love you so much

That I'm willing to let you go?"

At the tip of my tongue the answer was "yes"

But, at the bottom of my heart I'm wondering...



Did I say that?

Did I say that?

Sometimes you know I over react

And what I say is not a matter of fact

I wish that I could take it all back



And you know I'd drag myself through fire at your side

And you know the gates of Heaven are surely open wide

And I need some sympathy here

And I need someone to call my own

I'm standing in the light of my mistakes

And begging you, "come home."



And I know you need some time to run and hide

But the truth is hard to swallow when you're choking on your pride



So I asked myself, "Do I love you so much

That I'm willing to let you go?"

At the tip of my tongue the answer was "yes"

But, at the back of my mind I'm wondering...



Did I say that?

Did I say that?

Sometimes you know I over react

And what I say is not a matter of fact

I wish that I could take it all back

But I said that



And I wish I could take it all back



And I need some sympathy here

And I want a love to call my own

I want to take you in the back seat now

And slowly drive you home



And I know you need some time to run and hide

But the truth is hard to swallow when you're

choking on your pride

I don't want to be this wide-awake



Fighting for a love that I can't save

And hanging off the edge of every word you say

Knowing that it might make me cry

I don't want to be this complicating

You can drag it out but I'll be waiting

I stumbled on "I love you" tonight

But it sounded like goodbye



Did I say that?

Did I say that?

Did I tell you that I loved you cause if

Would have been a matter of fact



Did I say that?

This time I'm not letting go

Did I say that?

This time I'll have and I'll hold

Did I tell you that I loved you cause it

Would have been a matter of fact

Did I say that?

This time I'm walking through fire

Did I say that?

This time I'll feed your desire

Did I say that?

This time I'll stand by your side

Did I say that?

This time I will be your pride

Did I say that?

This time I'm not letting go

Did I say that?

This time I'll have and I'll hold

Did I say that?

This time I'm walking through fire

Did I say that?

And I wish that I could take it all back



So this is what it feels like

To be the one left behind

To give it all you've got then find

That you've already changed your mind

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dschinghis Khan Ole-Ole

歌詞 在一個寂靜的夏夜裡 一顆星星被燒毀 在這片土地上你屏住了呼吸 一會兒 一支蠟燭在夜間燃燒 空氣甜美而沉重 消息傳遍了城市和鄉村 他的心臟不再跳動 他們都來了 對他 In der stille einer sommernacht Da ist ein stern vergluht Und I'm land hielt man den atem an Fur einen augenblick Eine kerze hat die nacht verbrannt Die luft war suss und schwer Und die botschaft flog durch stadt und land Sein herz, das schlagt nicht mehr Und alle kamen sie Zu ihm

Theme de Jeanne ~ by Vladimir Cosma

Beth - Kiss

Beth - Kiss Lyrics: Beth, I hear you callin' But I can't come home right now Me and the boys are playin' And we just can't find the sound Just a few more hours And I'll be right home to you I think I hear them callin' Oh Beth, what can I do? Beth, what can I do? You say you feel so empty That our house just ain't a home And I'm always somewhere else And you're always there alone Just a few more hours And I'll be right home to you I think I hear them callin' Oh Beth, what can I do? Beth, what can I do? Beth, I know you're lonely And I hope you'll be alright 'Cause me and the boys will be playin' All night, all night

胖虎 - 白月光與朱砂痣「白月光在照耀,你才想起她的好」【動態歌詞/pīn yīn gē cí】

胖虎 - 白月光與朱砂痣「白月光在照耀,你才想起她的好」 作詞:黃千芊/王佳瀅 作曲:黃千芊/田桂宇 制作人:田桂宇 編曲:趙鵬/楊爽 和聲:夏初安 混音:張鳴利 出品發行:創際音樂

電影 東邪西毒 配樂 - 摯愛