Skip to main content

Meat Loaf - Not A Dry Eye In The House





Meat Loaf - Not A Dry Eye In The House Lyric

Not a dry eye in the house

After love's curtain comes down

Listen and you'll hear the sound

Hear the sound of a heart breaking...



I can still see you standing there

Midnight wind blowin' thorough your hair, remember

Kisses sweet in the salty air

When love was forever



Turn the page and we fade to blue

The scen has changed, now I'm without you, well you just

Walked away when the act was through

And the dream was over



It was almost like a movie, the way you said goodbye

You must have spent a lot of time, rehearsing each and every line



Now there's not a dry eye in the house

After love's curtain comes down

Listen and you'll hear the sound

Hear the sound of a heart breaking, breaking

Not a smile left on my face

The ending's just too sad to take

And there's not a dry eye, not a dry eye in the house



The greatest story was you and me

We had it all, we had everything, but now the -

Story's done, it's just history

The last act is over



Your every line had the sweetest sound

Your every touch turned my whole world around

But then the lights cam up and my world crashed down

End of show - It's over



It was almost like a movie, those nights we touched the stars

Time stood still for you and I, now it's sad enough to make you cry



Now there's not a dry eye in the house

After love's curtain comes down

Listen and you'll hear the sound

Hear the sound of a heart breaking, breaking

Not a smile left on my face

The ending's just too sad to take

And there's not a dry eye, not a dry eye in the house



Act One: The story's just begun

Act Two: I fell in love with you

Act Three: Knew it was meant to be

Act Four: You don't love me no more...



Not a dry eye in the house

After love's curtain comes down

Listen and you'll hear the sound

Hear the sound of a heart breaking, breaking

Not a smile left on my face

The ending's just too sad to take

And there's not a dry eye, not a dry eye in the house



Not a dry eye in the house

After love's curtain comes down

Listen and you'll hear the sound

Hear the sound of a heart breaking, breaking...



Not a dry eye in the house

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dschinghis Khan Ole-Ole

歌詞 在一個寂靜的夏夜裡 一顆星星被燒毀 在這片土地上你屏住了呼吸 一會兒 一支蠟燭在夜間燃燒 空氣甜美而沉重 消息傳遍了城市和鄉村 他的心臟不再跳動 他們都來了 對他 In der stille einer sommernacht Da ist ein stern vergluht Und I'm land hielt man den atem an Fur einen augenblick Eine kerze hat die nacht verbrannt Die luft war suss und schwer Und die botschaft flog durch stadt und land Sein herz, das schlagt nicht mehr Und alle kamen sie Zu ihm

Theme de Jeanne ~ by Vladimir Cosma

Beth - Kiss

Beth - Kiss Lyrics: Beth, I hear you callin' But I can't come home right now Me and the boys are playin' And we just can't find the sound Just a few more hours And I'll be right home to you I think I hear them callin' Oh Beth, what can I do? Beth, what can I do? You say you feel so empty That our house just ain't a home And I'm always somewhere else And you're always there alone Just a few more hours And I'll be right home to you I think I hear them callin' Oh Beth, what can I do? Beth, what can I do? Beth, I know you're lonely And I hope you'll be alright 'Cause me and the boys will be playin' All night, all night

胖虎 - 白月光與朱砂痣「白月光在照耀,你才想起她的好」【動態歌詞/pīn yīn gē cí】

胖虎 - 白月光與朱砂痣「白月光在照耀,你才想起她的好」 作詞:黃千芊/王佳瀅 作曲:黃千芊/田桂宇 制作人:田桂宇 編曲:趙鵬/楊爽 和聲:夏初安 混音:張鳴利 出品發行:創際音樂

電影 東邪西毒 配樂 - 摯愛