Skip to main content

[Meat Loaf] Is Nothing Sacred Anymore


如果愛像我們一樣強烈
If a love as strong as ours

無法一路走來
Couldn't make it all the way

任何事情都有意義嗎?
Can anything make sense at all?
如果愛如此深刻和真實
If a love so deep and true

經不起時間的考驗
Couldn't stand the test of time

那麼珠穆朗瑪峰可能會滑落
Then Mt. Everest could slide

耶路撒冷可能會陷落
And Jeruselem could fall
沒有什麼是神聖的了
Is nothing sacred anymore

永遠只是另一個詞嗎?
Is forever just another word?

是人們曾經信守的承諾
Is a promise something people used to keep

什麼時候愛情值得為之奮鬥?
When love was worth fighting for?
如果我們可以說再見
If we can say goodbye

如果我們可以說再見
If we can say goodbye

沒有什麼是神聖的了嗎?
Is nothing sacred anymore?

如果我們可以說再見
If we can say goodbye

沒有什麼是神聖的了嗎?
Is nothing sacred anymore?
我聽到最後的話
I can hear the final words

所說的每一句話
Every sentence that was said

不知道是什麼改變了我們的生活
Don't know what turned our lives around
誰是對的並不重要
It doesn't matter who was right

夢裡沒有正義
There's no justice in a dream

從未想過一顆心會破碎
Never thought a heart could break

不發出任何聲音
Without making any sound
沒有什麼是神聖的了
Is nothing sacred anymore

永遠只是另一個詞嗎?
Is forever just another word?

(只是另一個詞)
(Just another word)

是人們曾經信守的承諾
Is a promise something people used to keep

什麼時候愛情值得為之奮鬥?
When love was worth fighting for?
如果我們可以說再見
If we can say goodbye

如果我們可以說再見
If we can say goodbye

沒有什麼是神聖的了嗎?
Is nothing sacred anymore?

(如果我們可以說再見)
(If we can say goodbye)

如果我們可以說再見
If we can say goodbye

沒有什麼是神聖的了嗎?
Is nothing sacred anymore?

(現在已經沒有什麼神聖的事了嗎?)
(Is nothing sacred anymore?)
我們的愛像黎明一樣確定
Our love was as certain as the dawn

像任何愛一樣堅固和安全(我們的愛是星星)
As solid and safe as any love could be (our love was the star)

我們的愛是你所許願的星星
Our love was the star you wished upon

而你以為我會救你
And you thought that I'd save you

可以發誓你會救我(可以發誓你會救我)
Could've sworn that you'd save me (could've sworn that you'd save me)
沒有什麼是神聖的了
Is nothing sacred anymore

永遠只是另一個詞嗎?
Is forever just another word?

(只是另一個詞)
(Just another word)

是人們曾經信守的承諾
Is a promise something people used to keep

什麼時候愛情值得為之奮鬥?
When love was worth fighting for?

(為之奮鬥,為之奮鬥)
(Fighting for, fighting for)
如果我們可以說再見(說再見)
If we can say goodbye (say goodbye)

如果我們可以說再見(說再見)
If we can say goodbye (say goodbye)

沒有什麼是神聖的了嗎?
Is nothing sacred anymore?

(沒什麼...)
(Is nothing...)
沒有什麼是神聖的了
Is nothing sacred anymore

永遠只是另一個詞嗎?
Is forever just another word?

(哦,這只是另一個詞)
(Oh, it's just another word)

是人們曾經信守的承諾
Is a promise something people used to keep

什麼時候愛情值得為之奮鬥?
When love was worth fighting for?
如果我們可以說再見
If we can say goodbye

如果我們可以說再見
If we can say goodbye

沒有什麼是神聖的了嗎?
Is nothing sacred anymore?

(如果我們可以說再見
(If we can say goodbye

(如果我們可以說再見)
(If we can say goodbye)
沒有什麼是神聖的了嗎?
Is nothing sacred anymore?

沒有什麼是神聖的了嗎?
Is nothing sacred anymore?

沒有什麼是神聖的了嗎?
Is nothing sacred anymore?

(沒有什麼是神聖的嗎?)
(Is nothing sacred?)

沒有什麼是神聖的了嗎?
Is nothing sacred anymore?

作詞/作曲:Jim Steinman / Don Black

Popular posts from this blog

Dschinghis Khan Ole-Ole

歌詞 在一個寂靜的夏夜裡 一顆星星被燒毀 在這片土地上你屏住了呼吸 一會兒 一支蠟燭在夜間燃燒 空氣甜美而沉重 消息傳遍了城市和鄉村 他的心臟不再跳動 他們都來了 對他 In der stille einer sommernacht Da ist ein stern vergluht Und I'm land hielt man den atem an Fur einen augenblick Eine kerze hat die nacht verbrannt Die luft war suss und schwer Und die botschaft flog durch stadt und land Sein herz, das schlagt nicht mehr Und alle kamen sie Zu ihm

Theme de Jeanne ~ by Vladimir Cosma

Beth - Kiss

Beth - Kiss Lyrics: Beth, I hear you callin' But I can't come home right now Me and the boys are playin' And we just can't find the sound Just a few more hours And I'll be right home to you I think I hear them callin' Oh Beth, what can I do? Beth, what can I do? You say you feel so empty That our house just ain't a home And I'm always somewhere else And you're always there alone Just a few more hours And I'll be right home to you I think I hear them callin' Oh Beth, what can I do? Beth, what can I do? Beth, I know you're lonely And I hope you'll be alright 'Cause me and the boys will be playin' All night, all night

胖虎 - 白月光與朱砂痣「白月光在照耀,你才想起她的好」【動態歌詞/pīn yīn gē cí】

胖虎 - 白月光與朱砂痣「白月光在照耀,你才想起她的好」 作詞:黃千芊/王佳瀅 作曲:黃千芊/田桂宇 制作人:田桂宇 編曲:趙鵬/楊爽 和聲:夏初安 混音:張鳴利 出品發行:創際音樂

電影 東邪西毒 配樂 - 摯愛