Skip to main content

James Blunt - Bonfire Heart [Official Video]





Lyrics



Your mouth is a revolver

Firing bullets in the sky

Your love is like a soldier,

Loyal 'til you die

And I’ve been looking at the stars

For a long, long time

I’ve been putting out fires

All my life



Everybody wants a flame,

They don’t want to get burnt

And today is our turn



Days like these lead to...

Nights like this lead to

Love like ours.

You light the spark in my bonfire heart.

People like us—we don’t

Need that much, just some-

One that starts,

Starts the spark in our bonfire hearts



This world is getting colder.

Strangers passing by

No one offers you a shoulder.

No one looks you in the eye.

But I’ve been looking at you

For a long, long time

Just trying to break through,

Trying to make you mine



Everybody wants a flame,

They don’t want to get burnt

Well, today is our turn



Days like these lead to...

Nights like this lead to

Love like ours.

You light the spark in my bonfire heart.

People like us—we don’t

Need that much, just some-

One that starts,

Starts the spark in our bonfire hearts



Our bonfire hearts

Our bonfire hearts

Our bonfire hearts

You light the spark



People like us—we don’t

Need that much, just some-

One that starts,

Starts the spark in our bonfire hearts



Days like these lead to...

Nights like this lead to

Love like ours.

You light the spark in my bonfire heart.

People like us—we don’t

Need that much, just some-

One that starts,

Starts the spark in our bonfire hearts



(Our bonfire hearts)



(Days like these lead to...

Nights like this lead to

Love like ours.

You light the spark in my bonfire heart.*)

People like us—we don’t

Need that much, just some-

One that starts,

Starts the spark in our bonfire hearts



[* - not sung in the official video]

Popular posts from this blog

Dschinghis Khan Ole-Ole

歌詞 在一個寂靜的夏夜裡 一顆星星被燒毀 在這片土地上你屏住了呼吸 一會兒 一支蠟燭在夜間燃燒 空氣甜美而沉重 消息傳遍了城市和鄉村 他的心臟不再跳動 他們都來了 對他 In der stille einer sommernacht Da ist ein stern vergluht Und I'm land hielt man den atem an Fur einen augenblick Eine kerze hat die nacht verbrannt Die luft war suss und schwer Und die botschaft flog durch stadt und land Sein herz, das schlagt nicht mehr Und alle kamen sie Zu ihm

Theme de Jeanne ~ by Vladimir Cosma

Beth - Kiss

Beth - Kiss Lyrics: Beth, I hear you callin' But I can't come home right now Me and the boys are playin' And we just can't find the sound Just a few more hours And I'll be right home to you I think I hear them callin' Oh Beth, what can I do? Beth, what can I do? You say you feel so empty That our house just ain't a home And I'm always somewhere else And you're always there alone Just a few more hours And I'll be right home to you I think I hear them callin' Oh Beth, what can I do? Beth, what can I do? Beth, I know you're lonely And I hope you'll be alright 'Cause me and the boys will be playin' All night, all night

胖虎 - 白月光與朱砂痣「白月光在照耀,你才想起她的好」【動態歌詞/pīn yīn gē cí】

胖虎 - 白月光與朱砂痣「白月光在照耀,你才想起她的好」 作詞:黃千芊/王佳瀅 作曲:黃千芊/田桂宇 制作人:田桂宇 編曲:趙鵬/楊爽 和聲:夏初安 混音:張鳴利 出品發行:創際音樂

電影 東邪西毒 配樂 - 摯愛