Skip to main content

Elvis Presley - Can't Help Falling In Love 1961



Elvis Presley - Can't Help Falling In Love Lyrics

Lyrics

智者說
Wise men say

只有傻子才衝進來
Only fools rush in

但我無法控制地愛上你
But I can't help falling in love with you

我要留下來嗎?
Shall I stay?

這會是一種罪嗎
Would it be a sin

如果我無法控制地愛上你?
If I can't help falling in love with you?
像河流一樣流淌
Like a river flows

一定是去大海
Surely to the sea

親愛的,就這樣吧
Darling, so it goes

有些事情是注定的
Some things are meant to be
抓住我的手
Take my hand

也帶走我的一生
Take my whole life, too

因為我無法控制地愛上你
For I can't help falling in love with you
像河流一樣流淌
Like a river flows

一定是去大海
Surely to the sea

親愛的,就這樣吧
Darling, so it goes

有些事情是注定的
Some things are meant to be
抓住我的手
Take my hand

也帶走我的一生
Take my whole life, too

因為我無法控制地愛上你
For I can't help falling in love with you

因為我無法控制地愛上你
For I can't help falling in love with you

作詞/作曲:George Weiss / Hugo Peretti / Luigi Creatore

Can’t Help Falling In Love - Kina Grannis - LEGENDADO - Podres de Ricos -(Crazy Rich Asians )




MICHAEL BUBLE "Can't Help Falling In Love"







Can't Help Falling In Love - Cello & Piano Cover (Brooklyn Duo)



fools (can't help falling in love) ft. Sody & Sarcastic Sounds (Lyric Video)



Gustixa - can't help falling in love (ft. Yara Fabricante)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dschinghis Khan Ole-Ole

歌詞 在一個寂靜的夏夜裡 一顆星星被燒毀 在這片土地上你屏住了呼吸 一會兒 一支蠟燭在夜間燃燒 空氣甜美而沉重 消息傳遍了城市和鄉村 他的心臟不再跳動 他們都來了 對他 In der stille einer sommernacht Da ist ein stern vergluht Und I'm land hielt man den atem an Fur einen augenblick Eine kerze hat die nacht verbrannt Die luft war suss und schwer Und die botschaft flog durch stadt und land Sein herz, das schlagt nicht mehr Und alle kamen sie Zu ihm

Theme de Jeanne ~ by Vladimir Cosma

Beth - Kiss

Beth - Kiss Lyrics: Beth, I hear you callin' But I can't come home right now Me and the boys are playin' And we just can't find the sound Just a few more hours And I'll be right home to you I think I hear them callin' Oh Beth, what can I do? Beth, what can I do? You say you feel so empty That our house just ain't a home And I'm always somewhere else And you're always there alone Just a few more hours And I'll be right home to you I think I hear them callin' Oh Beth, what can I do? Beth, what can I do? Beth, I know you're lonely And I hope you'll be alright 'Cause me and the boys will be playin' All night, all night

胖虎 - 白月光與朱砂痣「白月光在照耀,你才想起她的好」【動態歌詞/pīn yīn gē cí】

胖虎 - 白月光與朱砂痣「白月光在照耀,你才想起她的好」 作詞:黃千芊/王佳瀅 作曲:黃千芊/田桂宇 制作人:田桂宇 編曲:趙鵬/楊爽 和聲:夏初安 混音:張鳴利 出品發行:創際音樂

電影 東邪西毒 配樂 - 摯愛