Skip to main content

Bread - If Original [1971]



Bread - If Lyrics

If a picture paints a thousand words

如果一幅畫能夠畫出千言萬語

Then why can't I paint you?

那麼,為何我畫不出妳

The words will never show the you I've come to know

千言萬語也無法描述我所認識的妳





If a face could launch a thousand ships

如果一張容顏能使千百艘船啟航

Then where am I to go?

那我將何去何從

There's no one home but you

在我心中只有妳

You're all that's left me too

你是唯一留在我心中的人



And when my love for life is running dry

當我對生命的愛日漸乾涸

You come and pour yourself on me

你前來將自己傾注於我心中



If a man could be two places at one time

如果一個人分身有術

I'd be with you

我願與你同在

Tomorrow and today

無論今日明日

Beside you all the way

我將永遠陪伴在你身旁



If the world should stop revolving

如果世界停止轉動

Spinning slowly down to die

慢慢停下,直到毀滅

I'd spend the end with you

我會陪你到最後

And when the world was through

當世界已經結束

Then one by one the stars would all go out

星子們將一顆一顆的熄滅

And you and I would simply fly away

你我將共效于飛………

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dschinghis Khan Ole-Ole

歌詞 在一個寂靜的夏夜裡 一顆星星被燒毀 在這片土地上你屏住了呼吸 一會兒 一支蠟燭在夜間燃燒 空氣甜美而沉重 消息傳遍了城市和鄉村 他的心臟不再跳動 他們都來了 對他 In der stille einer sommernacht Da ist ein stern vergluht Und I'm land hielt man den atem an Fur einen augenblick Eine kerze hat die nacht verbrannt Die luft war suss und schwer Und die botschaft flog durch stadt und land Sein herz, das schlagt nicht mehr Und alle kamen sie Zu ihm

Theme de Jeanne ~ by Vladimir Cosma

Beth - Kiss

Beth - Kiss Lyrics: Beth, I hear you callin' But I can't come home right now Me and the boys are playin' And we just can't find the sound Just a few more hours And I'll be right home to you I think I hear them callin' Oh Beth, what can I do? Beth, what can I do? You say you feel so empty That our house just ain't a home And I'm always somewhere else And you're always there alone Just a few more hours And I'll be right home to you I think I hear them callin' Oh Beth, what can I do? Beth, what can I do? Beth, I know you're lonely And I hope you'll be alright 'Cause me and the boys will be playin' All night, all night

胖虎 - 白月光與朱砂痣「白月光在照耀,你才想起她的好」【動態歌詞/pīn yīn gē cí】

胖虎 - 白月光與朱砂痣「白月光在照耀,你才想起她的好」 作詞:黃千芊/王佳瀅 作曲:黃千芊/田桂宇 制作人:田桂宇 編曲:趙鵬/楊爽 和聲:夏初安 混音:張鳴利 出品發行:創際音樂

電影 東邪西毒 配樂 - 摯愛