Skip to main content

Aubrey - BREAD


作詞/作曲:David Gates

歌詞

奧布里是她的名字
And Aubrey was her name

一個不那麼普通的女孩或名字
A not so very ordinary girl or name

但該怪誰?
But who's to blame?
為了不會綻放的愛情
For a love that wouldn't bloom

對於那些從未合拍過的心
For the hearts that never played in tune

像人人都能唱的動聽的旋律
Like a lovely melody that everyone can sing

帶走押韻的詞,這並不意味著什麼
Take away the words that rhyme, it doesn't mean a thing
奧布里是她的名字
And Aubrey was her name

我們絆倒了光,一起向月亮起舞
We tripped the light and danced together to the moon

但是六月在哪裡?
But where was June?
不,它從未出現過
No, it never came around

如果是這樣,它永遠不會發出聲音
If it did, it never made a sound

也許我不在或正在快速聽
Maybe I was absent or was listening to fast

抓住所有的詞,但意義就過去了
Catching all the words, but then the meaning going past
但是上帝,我想念那個女孩
But God, I miss the girl

我會環遊世界1000次
And I'd go a 1000 times around the world

只是為了離她比離我更近
Just to be closer to her than to me
奧布里是她的名字
And Aubrey was her name

我從不認識她,但我同樣愛她
I never knew her, but I loved her just the same

我喜歡她的名字
I loved her name
希望我找到了路
Wish that I had found the way

以及讓她留下來的原因
And the reasons that would make her stay

我學會了過與眾不同的生活
I have learned to lead a life apart from all the rest

如果我不能擁有我想要的,我會沒有最好的
If I can't have the one I want, I'll do without the best
但我多麼想念那個女孩
But how I miss the girl

我會環遊世界一百萬次只是為了說
And I'd go a million times around the world just to say

她已經是我的一天了
She had been mine for a day


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dschinghis Khan Ole-Ole

歌詞 在一個寂靜的夏夜裡 一顆星星被燒毀 在這片土地上你屏住了呼吸 一會兒 一支蠟燭在夜間燃燒 空氣甜美而沉重 消息傳遍了城市和鄉村 他的心臟不再跳動 他們都來了 對他 In der stille einer sommernacht Da ist ein stern vergluht Und I'm land hielt man den atem an Fur einen augenblick Eine kerze hat die nacht verbrannt Die luft war suss und schwer Und die botschaft flog durch stadt und land Sein herz, das schlagt nicht mehr Und alle kamen sie Zu ihm

Theme de Jeanne ~ by Vladimir Cosma

Beth - Kiss

Beth - Kiss Lyrics: Beth, I hear you callin' But I can't come home right now Me and the boys are playin' And we just can't find the sound Just a few more hours And I'll be right home to you I think I hear them callin' Oh Beth, what can I do? Beth, what can I do? You say you feel so empty That our house just ain't a home And I'm always somewhere else And you're always there alone Just a few more hours And I'll be right home to you I think I hear them callin' Oh Beth, what can I do? Beth, what can I do? Beth, I know you're lonely And I hope you'll be alright 'Cause me and the boys will be playin' All night, all night

胖虎 - 白月光與朱砂痣「白月光在照耀,你才想起她的好」【動態歌詞/pīn yīn gē cí】

胖虎 - 白月光與朱砂痣「白月光在照耀,你才想起她的好」 作詞:黃千芊/王佳瀅 作曲:黃千芊/田桂宇 制作人:田桂宇 編曲:趙鵬/楊爽 和聲:夏初安 混音:張鳴利 出品發行:創際音樂

電影 東邪西毒 配樂 - 摯愛