Skip to main content

[Aphrodite's Child] Rain And Tears



雨和淚是一樣的
Rain and tears are the same

但在陽光下,你必須玩遊戲
But in the sun, you've got to play the game

當你在冬天哭泣的時候
When you cry in winter time

你可以假裝沒事,但是下雨
You can pretend it's nothing, but the rain
我見過多少次了
How many times I've seen

淚水從你的藍眼睛流出來?
Tears coming from your blue eyes?
雨和淚是一樣的
Rain and tears are the same

但在陽光下,你必須玩遊戲
But in the sun, you've got to play the game
給我一份不確定的愛(oh-oh-oh-oh-oh)
Give me an uncertain love (oh-oh-oh-oh-oh)

我需要一份不確定的愛 (oh-oh-oh-oh-oh)
I need an uncertain love (oh-oh-oh-oh-oh)
雨與淚,在陽光下
Rain and tears, in the sun

但在你的心中,你感受到了彩虹的波濤
But in your heart, you feel the rainbow waves
雨和淚,都表現出來
Rain and tears, both are shown

因為我的心裡永遠不會有太陽
For in my heart, there'll never be a sun

雨和淚是一樣的
Rain and tears are the same

但在陽光下,你必須玩遊戲
But in the sun, you've got to play the game

作詞/作曲:Boris Bergman / Evanghelos: See "vangelis" Papathanassiou

賴英里 - 雨和淚 / Rain And Tear


Rain and Tears - Instrumental

Aphrodite's Child - Rain And Tears (official video reworked)

Rain and tears 2001

Popular posts from this blog

Dschinghis Khan Ole-Ole

歌詞 在一個寂靜的夏夜裡 一顆星星被燒毀 在這片土地上你屏住了呼吸 一會兒 一支蠟燭在夜間燃燒 空氣甜美而沉重 消息傳遍了城市和鄉村 他的心臟不再跳動 他們都來了 對他 In der stille einer sommernacht Da ist ein stern vergluht Und I'm land hielt man den atem an Fur einen augenblick Eine kerze hat die nacht verbrannt Die luft war suss und schwer Und die botschaft flog durch stadt und land Sein herz, das schlagt nicht mehr Und alle kamen sie Zu ihm

Theme de Jeanne ~ by Vladimir Cosma

Beth - Kiss

Beth - Kiss Lyrics: Beth, I hear you callin' But I can't come home right now Me and the boys are playin' And we just can't find the sound Just a few more hours And I'll be right home to you I think I hear them callin' Oh Beth, what can I do? Beth, what can I do? You say you feel so empty That our house just ain't a home And I'm always somewhere else And you're always there alone Just a few more hours And I'll be right home to you I think I hear them callin' Oh Beth, what can I do? Beth, what can I do? Beth, I know you're lonely And I hope you'll be alright 'Cause me and the boys will be playin' All night, all night

胖虎 - 白月光與朱砂痣「白月光在照耀,你才想起她的好」【動態歌詞/pīn yīn gē cí】

胖虎 - 白月光與朱砂痣「白月光在照耀,你才想起她的好」 作詞:黃千芊/王佳瀅 作曲:黃千芊/田桂宇 制作人:田桂宇 編曲:趙鵬/楊爽 和聲:夏初安 混音:張鳴利 出品發行:創際音樂

電影 東邪西毒 配樂 - 摯愛