Skip to main content

前奏超赞!That Girl (DJCHEN Remix)完整版





歌詞



There's a girl but I let her get away

曾经心爱的女孩 我却让她擦肩而过

It's all my fault cause pride got in the way

自尊心作祟 一切都是我的错

And I'd be lying if I said I was ok

若说无事 其实只是谎言未戳破

About that girl the one I let get away

那个女孩 我们曾擦肩而过

I keep saying no

我一直否认

This can't be the way we're supposed to be

这不该是我们的结果

I keep saying no

我一直否认

You gotta

一定还可以

There's gotta be a way to get you close to me

一定还有办法让我们重新来过

Now I know you gotta

到现在我才明白

Speak up if you want somebody

要对所爱之人大声诉说

Can't let them get away, oh no

别让他错过

You don't wanna end up sorry

你不愿后悔无措

The way that I'm feeling everyday

不要像我这样 终日在悔恨中度过

(Don't you know)

(你是否知晓)

No no no no

不要像我这样

There's no home for the broken heart

破碎的心 无家可归

No no no no

不要像我这样

(Don't you know)

(你是否知晓)

There's no home for the broken

破碎的心 无家可归

There's a girl but I let her get away

曾经心爱的女孩 我却让她擦肩而过

It's my fault cause I said I needed space

全都因为我说需要空间 都是我的错

I've been torturing myself night and day

我不断折磨着自己 日出日落

About that girl, the one I let get away

那个女孩 我们曾擦肩而过

I keep saying no

我一直否认

This can't be the way it was supposed to be

这不该是我们的结果

I keep saying no

我一直否认

There's gotta be a way to get you

应该还有办法

There's gotta be a way to get you

一定还有办法

Close to me

让我们重新来过

Speak up if you want somebody

要对所爱之人大声诉说

Can't let him get away, oh no

别让他错过

You don't wanna end up sorry

你不愿后悔无措

The way that I'm feeling everyday

不要像我 终日在悔恨中度过

(Don't you know)

(你是否知晓)

No no no no

不要像我这样

There's no home for the broken heart

破碎的心 无家可归

(Don't you know)

(你是否知晓)

No no no no

不要像我这样

There's no home for the broken

破碎的心 无家可归

No home for me

无处可去

No home cause I'm broken

无家可归 失魂落魄

No room to breathe

无法呼吸

And I got no one to bla-ame

一切只能怪我自己

No home for me

无处可去

No home cause I'm broken

无家可归 失魂落魄

About that girl

那个女孩

The one I let get away

我们曾擦肩而过

So you better

你最好

Speak up if you want somebody

对所爱之人大声诉说

You can't let him get away oh no

别让他错过

You dont wanna end up sorry

你不愿后悔无措

The way that I'm feeling everyday

不要像我 终日在悔恨中度过

(Don't you know)

(你是否知晓)

No no no no

不要像我这样

There's no home for the broken heart

破碎的心 无家可归

(Don't you know)

(你是否知晓)

No no no no

不要像我这样

There's no home for the broken

破碎的心 无家可归

Oh

哦

You don't wanna lose at love

不想失去所爱之人

It's only gonna hurt too much

I唯有伤痛愈来愈深

I'm telling you

告诉你

You don't wanna lose at love

不想失去所爱之人

It's only gonna hurt too much

I唯有伤痛愈来愈深

I'm telling you

告诉你

You don't wanna lose at love

不想失去所爱之人

Cause There's no home for the broken heart

心碎之人 无家可归

About that girl

那个女孩

The one I let get away

我们曾擦肩而过

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dschinghis Khan Ole-Ole

歌詞 在一個寂靜的夏夜裡 一顆星星被燒毀 在這片土地上你屏住了呼吸 一會兒 一支蠟燭在夜間燃燒 空氣甜美而沉重 消息傳遍了城市和鄉村 他的心臟不再跳動 他們都來了 對他 In der stille einer sommernacht Da ist ein stern vergluht Und I'm land hielt man den atem an Fur einen augenblick Eine kerze hat die nacht verbrannt Die luft war suss und schwer Und die botschaft flog durch stadt und land Sein herz, das schlagt nicht mehr Und alle kamen sie Zu ihm

Theme de Jeanne ~ by Vladimir Cosma

Beth - Kiss

Beth - Kiss Lyrics: Beth, I hear you callin' But I can't come home right now Me and the boys are playin' And we just can't find the sound Just a few more hours And I'll be right home to you I think I hear them callin' Oh Beth, what can I do? Beth, what can I do? You say you feel so empty That our house just ain't a home And I'm always somewhere else And you're always there alone Just a few more hours And I'll be right home to you I think I hear them callin' Oh Beth, what can I do? Beth, what can I do? Beth, I know you're lonely And I hope you'll be alright 'Cause me and the boys will be playin' All night, all night

胖虎 - 白月光與朱砂痣「白月光在照耀,你才想起她的好」【動態歌詞/pīn yīn gē cí】

胖虎 - 白月光與朱砂痣「白月光在照耀,你才想起她的好」 作詞:黃千芊/王佳瀅 作曲:黃千芊/田桂宇 制作人:田桂宇 編曲:趙鵬/楊爽 和聲:夏初安 混音:張鳴利 出品發行:創際音樂

電影 東邪西毒 配樂 - 摯愛