Skip to main content

大悲咒 TA PEI COU Maha Karuna Dharani





Na mo hua la ta na tuo la ye ye

Na mo o li ye pho lu cie ti suo po la ye

Phu thi sa tuo pho ye

Mo ne sa tuo pho ye

Mo ne cia lu ni cia ye

An sa po la fa i su ta na tan sie

Na mo shi ci li tuo i meng o li ye

Pho lu ci ti se fo la ling tuo pho

Na mo na la cin che

Si li mo he po tuo sa mi sa pho ho

Tha tuo su pheng o se yin

Sa pho sa tuo

Na mo pho sa tuo na mo pho cie mo

Fa the tou ta ce tha an o pho lu si lu

Cia ti cia luo ti

I se li mo ho phu thi sa thuo sa pho sa pho mo la mo la mo si mo si li thuo yin

Ci lu ci lu cie meng tu lu tu lu fa se ye ti

Mo ho fa se ye ti thuo la thuo la ti li ni se fu la ye.

Ce la ce la mo mo fa mo la mu ti li

I si i si se na se na o la seng fu la se li fa sa fa seng fu la se ye

Hu lu hu lu mu la hu lu hu lu si li

Sa la sa la  si li si li su lu su lu

Pu thi ye phu thi ye phu thuo ye phu thuo ye mi ti li ye na la cin  che ti li se ni na

Po ye mo na  sa pho ho

Shi huo ye sa pho ho

Mo ho shi thuo ye sa pho ho

Shi thuo i i se po la ye sa pho ho

Na la cin che sa pho ho

Mo la na la sa pho ho

Shi la seng o mu che ye sa pho ho

Sa pho mo ho o shi thuo ye sa pho ho

Ce ci la o shi thuo ye sa pho ho

Po thuo mo cie shi thuo ye sa pho ho

Na la cin che po cie la ye sa pho ho

Mo pho li sen cie la ye sa pho ho

Na mo hua la ta na  tuo la yeye

Na mo o li ye pho lu cie ti suo po la ye. Sa pho ho an shi  tien tu

Man tuo la pa thuo ye sa pho ho

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dschinghis Khan Ole-Ole

歌詞 在一個寂靜的夏夜裡 一顆星星被燒毀 在這片土地上你屏住了呼吸 一會兒 一支蠟燭在夜間燃燒 空氣甜美而沉重 消息傳遍了城市和鄉村 他的心臟不再跳動 他們都來了 對他 In der stille einer sommernacht Da ist ein stern vergluht Und I'm land hielt man den atem an Fur einen augenblick Eine kerze hat die nacht verbrannt Die luft war suss und schwer Und die botschaft flog durch stadt und land Sein herz, das schlagt nicht mehr Und alle kamen sie Zu ihm

Theme de Jeanne ~ by Vladimir Cosma

Beth - Kiss

Beth - Kiss Lyrics: Beth, I hear you callin' But I can't come home right now Me and the boys are playin' And we just can't find the sound Just a few more hours And I'll be right home to you I think I hear them callin' Oh Beth, what can I do? Beth, what can I do? You say you feel so empty That our house just ain't a home And I'm always somewhere else And you're always there alone Just a few more hours And I'll be right home to you I think I hear them callin' Oh Beth, what can I do? Beth, what can I do? Beth, I know you're lonely And I hope you'll be alright 'Cause me and the boys will be playin' All night, all night

胖虎 - 白月光與朱砂痣「白月光在照耀,你才想起她的好」【動態歌詞/pīn yīn gē cí】

胖虎 - 白月光與朱砂痣「白月光在照耀,你才想起她的好」 作詞:黃千芊/王佳瀅 作曲:黃千芊/田桂宇 制作人:田桂宇 編曲:趙鵬/楊爽 和聲:夏初安 混音:張鳴利 出品發行:創際音樂

電影 東邪西毒 配樂 - 摯愛