Skip to main content

永彬Ryan.B - 放個大招給你看 ‖完整版【動態歌詞Lyrics】





想把自己放进冰箱

呆上一天没人阻挡

我来帮你十倍十倍

十倍十倍感受凉爽

就是现在我们是时候放大招了

让每个十倍 OPPO Reno 为你疯狂

十倍的可乐 乐 乐 让你爽

十倍的海浪 浪 浪 让你浪

十倍的冷清 清 清 是悲凉

十倍的冰块 块 块 要疯狂

The weather 不断想要抓狂

汗在不断流着脂肪

我不想再多谈这想法

我来告诉你绝招吧

就是现在我们是时候放大招了

想把自己放进冰箱

呆上一天没人阻挡

我来帮你十倍十倍

十倍十倍感受凉爽

就是现在我们是时候放大招了

让每个10倍OPPO Reno为你疯狂

十倍的可乐 乐 乐 让你爽

十倍的海浪 浪 浪 让你浪

十倍的冷清 清 清 是悲凉

十倍的冰块 块 块 要疯狂

这音量太杂像菜市场

越来越觉得有点缺氧

我不想再坐在这沙发

我来告诉你绝招吧

就是现在我们是时候放大招了

想把自己放进冰箱

呆上一天没人阻挡

我来帮你十倍十倍

十倍十倍感受凉爽

就是现在我们是时候放大招了

让每个10倍OPPO Reno为你疯狂

十倍的可乐 乐 乐 让你爽

十倍的海浪 浪 浪 让你浪

十倍的冷清 清 清 是悲凉

十倍的冰块 块 块 要疯狂

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dschinghis Khan Ole-Ole

歌詞 在一個寂靜的夏夜裡 一顆星星被燒毀 在這片土地上你屏住了呼吸 一會兒 一支蠟燭在夜間燃燒 空氣甜美而沉重 消息傳遍了城市和鄉村 他的心臟不再跳動 他們都來了 對他 In der stille einer sommernacht Da ist ein stern vergluht Und I'm land hielt man den atem an Fur einen augenblick Eine kerze hat die nacht verbrannt Die luft war suss und schwer Und die botschaft flog durch stadt und land Sein herz, das schlagt nicht mehr Und alle kamen sie Zu ihm

Theme de Jeanne ~ by Vladimir Cosma

Beth - Kiss

Beth - Kiss Lyrics: Beth, I hear you callin' But I can't come home right now Me and the boys are playin' And we just can't find the sound Just a few more hours And I'll be right home to you I think I hear them callin' Oh Beth, what can I do? Beth, what can I do? You say you feel so empty That our house just ain't a home And I'm always somewhere else And you're always there alone Just a few more hours And I'll be right home to you I think I hear them callin' Oh Beth, what can I do? Beth, what can I do? Beth, I know you're lonely And I hope you'll be alright 'Cause me and the boys will be playin' All night, all night

胖虎 - 白月光與朱砂痣「白月光在照耀,你才想起她的好」【動態歌詞/pīn yīn gē cí】

胖虎 - 白月光與朱砂痣「白月光在照耀,你才想起她的好」 作詞:黃千芊/王佳瀅 作曲:黃千芊/田桂宇 制作人:田桂宇 編曲:趙鵬/楊爽 和聲:夏初安 混音:張鳴利 出品發行:創際音樂

電影 東邪西毒 配樂 - 摯愛