Skip to main content

(輕電音)《Melody 旋律》Cadmium feat. Jon Becker中文字幕





Lyrics



I can only imagine

 how it is to be with you

From the first day I saw your face

I knew this thought was true

But you're already taken

nothing I can do

So I can only imagine

how it is to be with you

I can only imagine us both loving through the night

I can only imagine us together side by side

I can only imagine we're dancing in the moonlight

I can only imagine

I can only imagine

I want to know if you will be

My favorite song

my little melody

If we could be a symphony

then we would be a perfect harmony

I don't want to live this way

I really wish we never knew

out of sight and out of mind

I don't want to be with you

But the next time I saw your face

nothing I can do

I just have to face the truth

all I want is to be with you



I can only imagine us both loving through the night

I can only imagine us together side by side

I can only imagine we're dancing in the moonlight

I can only imagine

I can only imagine

I want to know if you will be

My favorite song

my little melody

If we could be a symphony

then we would be a perfect harmony

I want to know if you will be

My favorite song

my little melody

If we could be a symphony

then we would be

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dschinghis Khan Ole-Ole

歌詞 在一個寂靜的夏夜裡 一顆星星被燒毀 在這片土地上你屏住了呼吸 一會兒 一支蠟燭在夜間燃燒 空氣甜美而沉重 消息傳遍了城市和鄉村 他的心臟不再跳動 他們都來了 對他 In der stille einer sommernacht Da ist ein stern vergluht Und I'm land hielt man den atem an Fur einen augenblick Eine kerze hat die nacht verbrannt Die luft war suss und schwer Und die botschaft flog durch stadt und land Sein herz, das schlagt nicht mehr Und alle kamen sie Zu ihm

Theme de Jeanne ~ by Vladimir Cosma

Beth - Kiss

Beth - Kiss Lyrics: Beth, I hear you callin' But I can't come home right now Me and the boys are playin' And we just can't find the sound Just a few more hours And I'll be right home to you I think I hear them callin' Oh Beth, what can I do? Beth, what can I do? You say you feel so empty That our house just ain't a home And I'm always somewhere else And you're always there alone Just a few more hours And I'll be right home to you I think I hear them callin' Oh Beth, what can I do? Beth, what can I do? Beth, I know you're lonely And I hope you'll be alright 'Cause me and the boys will be playin' All night, all night

胖虎 - 白月光與朱砂痣「白月光在照耀,你才想起她的好」【動態歌詞/pīn yīn gē cí】

胖虎 - 白月光與朱砂痣「白月光在照耀,你才想起她的好」 作詞:黃千芊/王佳瀅 作曲:黃千芊/田桂宇 制作人:田桂宇 編曲:趙鵬/楊爽 和聲:夏初安 混音:張鳴利 出品發行:創際音樂

電影 東邪西毒 配樂 - 摯愛