Skip to main content

Love Yourself【愛妳自己】Justin Bieber 中文字幕





Lyrics



For all the times that you rain on my parade

And all the clubs you get in using my name

You think you broke my heart, oh girl for goodness sake

You think I'm crying, on my own well I ain't



And I didn't wanna write a song 'cause I didn't want anyone thinking I still care

I don't but, you still hit my phone up

And baby I be movin' on and I think you should be somethin'

I don't wanna hold back, maybe you should know that

My mama don't like you and she likes everyone

And I never like to admit that I was wrong

And I've been so caught up in my job, didn't see what's going on

And now I know, I'm better sleeping on my own



'Cause if you like the way you look that much

Oh baby you should go and love yourself

And if you think that I'm still holdin' on to somethin'

You should go and love yourself



But when you told me that you hated my friends

The only problem was with you and not them

And every time you told me my opinion was wrong

And tried to make me forget where I came from



And I didn't wanna write a song cause I didn't want anyone thinking I still care

I don't but, you still hit my phone up

And baby I be movin' on and I think you should be somethin'

I don't wanna hold back, maybe you should know that

My mama don't like you and she likes everyone

And I never like to admit that I was wrong

And I've been so caught up in my job, didn't see what's going on

And now I know, I'm better sleeping on my own



'Cause if you like the way you look that much

Oh baby you should go and love yourself

And if you think that I'm still holdin' on to somethin'

You should go and love yourself



For all the times you made me feel small

I fell in love, now I feel nothin' at all

I never felt so low when I was vulnerable

Was I a fool to let you break down my walls?



'Cause if you like the way you look that much

Oh baby you should go and love yourself

And if you think that I'm still holdin' on to somethin'

You should go and love yourself

'Cause if you like the way you look that much

Oh baby you should go and love yourself

And if you think that I'm still holdin' on to somethin'

You should go and love yourself

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dschinghis Khan Ole-Ole

歌詞 在一個寂靜的夏夜裡 一顆星星被燒毀 在這片土地上你屏住了呼吸 一會兒 一支蠟燭在夜間燃燒 空氣甜美而沉重 消息傳遍了城市和鄉村 他的心臟不再跳動 他們都來了 對他 In der stille einer sommernacht Da ist ein stern vergluht Und I'm land hielt man den atem an Fur einen augenblick Eine kerze hat die nacht verbrannt Die luft war suss und schwer Und die botschaft flog durch stadt und land Sein herz, das schlagt nicht mehr Und alle kamen sie Zu ihm

Theme de Jeanne ~ by Vladimir Cosma

Beth - Kiss

Beth - Kiss Lyrics: Beth, I hear you callin' But I can't come home right now Me and the boys are playin' And we just can't find the sound Just a few more hours And I'll be right home to you I think I hear them callin' Oh Beth, what can I do? Beth, what can I do? You say you feel so empty That our house just ain't a home And I'm always somewhere else And you're always there alone Just a few more hours And I'll be right home to you I think I hear them callin' Oh Beth, what can I do? Beth, what can I do? Beth, I know you're lonely And I hope you'll be alright 'Cause me and the boys will be playin' All night, all night

胖虎 - 白月光與朱砂痣「白月光在照耀,你才想起她的好」【動態歌詞/pīn yīn gē cí】

胖虎 - 白月光與朱砂痣「白月光在照耀,你才想起她的好」 作詞:黃千芊/王佳瀅 作曲:黃千芊/田桂宇 制作人:田桂宇 編曲:趙鵬/楊爽 和聲:夏初安 混音:張鳴利 出品發行:創際音樂

電影 東邪西毒 配樂 - 摯愛