Skip to main content

Imagine Dragons - Demons (Official Video)


歌詞

天冷的時候
When the days are cold

牌全部折疊
And the cards all fold

而我們看到的聖人都是金子做的
And the saints we see are all made of gold

當你的夢想全部落空時
When your dreams all fail

還有那些我們歡呼的人
And the ones we hail

是最糟糕的,血液已經變質
Are the worst of all, and the blood's run stale
我想隱藏真相
I wanna hide the truth

我想庇護你
I wanna shelter you

但裡面有野獸
But with the beast inside

我們無處可藏
There's nowhere we can hide

不管我們養什麼
No matter what we breed

我們仍然是由貪婪組成的
We still are made of greed

這是我的王國降臨
This is my kingdom come

這是我的王國降臨
This is my kingdom come
當你感受到我的熱量時,看著我的眼睛
When you feel my heat, look into my eyes

這是我的惡魔隱藏的地方
It's where my demons hide

這是我的惡魔隱藏的地方
It's where my demons hide

不要靠太近,裡面很黑
Don't get too close, it's dark inside

這是我的惡魔隱藏的地方
It's where my demons hide

這是我的惡魔隱藏的地方
It's where my demons hide
謝幕時
At the curtain's call

這是最後一個
It's the last of all

當燈光熄滅,所有罪人都爬行
When the lights fade out, all the sinners crawl

所以他們挖了你的墳墓
So they dug your grave

還有化裝舞會
And the masquerade

會因你造成的混亂而大聲喊叫
Will come calling out at the mess you've made
不想讓你失望
Don't wanna let you down

但我已經墜入地獄
But I am hell-bound

雖然這一切都是為了你
Though this is all for you

不想隱瞞真相
Don't wanna hide the truth

不管我們養什麼
No matter what we breed

我們仍然是由貪婪組成的
We still are made of greed

這是我的王國降臨
This is my kingdom come

這是我的王國降臨
This is my kingdom come
當你感受到我的熱量時,看著我的眼睛
When you feel my heat, look into my eyes

這是我的惡魔隱藏的地方
It's where my demons hide

這是我的惡魔隱藏的地方
It's where my demons hide

不要靠太近,裡面很黑
Don't get too close, it's dark inside

這是我的惡魔隱藏的地方
It's where my demons hide

這是我的惡魔隱藏的地方
It's where my demons hide
他們說這就是你做的
They say it's what you make

我說這取決於命運
I say it's up to fate

它已融入我的靈魂
It's woven in my soul

我需要讓你走
I need to let you go

你的眼睛,如此明亮
Your eyes, they shine so bright

我想保存那盞燈
I wanna save that light

我現在無法逃避這個
I can't escape this now

除非你告訴我怎麼做
Unless you show me how
當你感受到我的熱量時,看著我的眼睛
When you feel my heat, look into my eyes

這是我的惡魔隱藏的地方
It's where my demons hide

這是我的惡魔隱藏的地方
It's where my demons hide

不要靠太近,裡面很黑
Don't get too close, it's dark inside

這是我的惡魔隱藏的地方
It's where my demons hide

這是我的惡魔隱藏的地方
It's where my demons hide

作詞/作曲:Alexander Junior Grant / Benjamin Arthur Mckee / Daniel Coulter Reynolds / Daniel Wayne Sermon / Joshua Francis Mosser

Imagine Dragons - Demons (Live In Vegas) 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dschinghis Khan Ole-Ole

歌詞 在一個寂靜的夏夜裡 一顆星星被燒毀 在這片土地上你屏住了呼吸 一會兒 一支蠟燭在夜間燃燒 空氣甜美而沉重 消息傳遍了城市和鄉村 他的心臟不再跳動 他們都來了 對他 In der stille einer sommernacht Da ist ein stern vergluht Und I'm land hielt man den atem an Fur einen augenblick Eine kerze hat die nacht verbrannt Die luft war suss und schwer Und die botschaft flog durch stadt und land Sein herz, das schlagt nicht mehr Und alle kamen sie Zu ihm

Theme de Jeanne ~ by Vladimir Cosma

Beth - Kiss

Beth - Kiss Lyrics: Beth, I hear you callin' But I can't come home right now Me and the boys are playin' And we just can't find the sound Just a few more hours And I'll be right home to you I think I hear them callin' Oh Beth, what can I do? Beth, what can I do? You say you feel so empty That our house just ain't a home And I'm always somewhere else And you're always there alone Just a few more hours And I'll be right home to you I think I hear them callin' Oh Beth, what can I do? Beth, what can I do? Beth, I know you're lonely And I hope you'll be alright 'Cause me and the boys will be playin' All night, all night

胖虎 - 白月光與朱砂痣「白月光在照耀,你才想起她的好」【動態歌詞/pīn yīn gē cí】

胖虎 - 白月光與朱砂痣「白月光在照耀,你才想起她的好」 作詞:黃千芊/王佳瀅 作曲:黃千芊/田桂宇 制作人:田桂宇 編曲:趙鵬/楊爽 和聲:夏初安 混音:張鳴利 出品發行:創際音樂

電影 東邪西毒 配樂 - 摯愛