Skip to main content

Stuck On You · Lionel Richie



Stuck On You · Lionel Richie

萊諾·李奇

痴戀於你
Stuck on you

我的靈魂深處有一種我不能失去的感覺
I've got this feeling down deep in my soul that I just can't lose

猜我在路上
Guess I'm on my way

需要一個朋友
Needed a friend

And the way I feel now 我想我會和你在一起直到最後
And the way I feel now I guess I'll be with you 'til the end

猜我在路上
Guess I'm on my way

很高興你留下來
Mighty glad you stayed
我被你困住了
I'm stuck on you

傻子太久了,我想我該回家了
Been a fool too long I guess it's time for me to come on home

猜我在路上
Guess I'm on my way

很難看到
So hard to see

像你這樣的女人可以等我這樣的男人
That a woman like you could wait around for a man like me

猜我在路上
Guess I'm on my way

很高興你留下來
Mighty glad you stayed
哦,我明天要乘午夜火車離開
Oh, I'm leaving on that midnight train tomorrow

我知道我要去哪裡
And I know just where I'm going

我已經收拾好我的煩惱,我把它們都扔掉了
I've packed up my troubles and I've thrown them all away

因為這次小寶貝
'Cause this time little darling

我要回家留下來
I'm coming home to stay
我被你困住了
I'm stuck on you

我的靈魂深處有一種我不能失去的感覺
I've got this feeling down deep in my soul that I just can't lose

猜我在路上
Guess I'm on my way

需要一個朋友
Needed a friend

And the way I feel now 我想我會和你在一起直到最後
And the way I feel now I guess I'll be with you 'til the end

猜我在路上
Guess I'm on my way

我很高興你留下來
I'm mighty glad you stayed

我很高興你留下來
I'm mighty glad you stayed

作詞/作曲:Lionel Richie

Dj Rankin - Stuck On You




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dschinghis Khan Ole-Ole

歌詞 在一個寂靜的夏夜裡 一顆星星被燒毀 在這片土地上你屏住了呼吸 一會兒 一支蠟燭在夜間燃燒 空氣甜美而沉重 消息傳遍了城市和鄉村 他的心臟不再跳動 他們都來了 對他 In der stille einer sommernacht Da ist ein stern vergluht Und I'm land hielt man den atem an Fur einen augenblick Eine kerze hat die nacht verbrannt Die luft war suss und schwer Und die botschaft flog durch stadt und land Sein herz, das schlagt nicht mehr Und alle kamen sie Zu ihm

Theme de Jeanne ~ by Vladimir Cosma

Beth - Kiss

Beth - Kiss Lyrics: Beth, I hear you callin' But I can't come home right now Me and the boys are playin' And we just can't find the sound Just a few more hours And I'll be right home to you I think I hear them callin' Oh Beth, what can I do? Beth, what can I do? You say you feel so empty That our house just ain't a home And I'm always somewhere else And you're always there alone Just a few more hours And I'll be right home to you I think I hear them callin' Oh Beth, what can I do? Beth, what can I do? Beth, I know you're lonely And I hope you'll be alright 'Cause me and the boys will be playin' All night, all night

胖虎 - 白月光與朱砂痣「白月光在照耀,你才想起她的好」【動態歌詞/pīn yīn gē cí】

胖虎 - 白月光與朱砂痣「白月光在照耀,你才想起她的好」 作詞:黃千芊/王佳瀅 作曲:黃千芊/田桂宇 制作人:田桂宇 編曲:趙鵬/楊爽 和聲:夏初安 混音:張鳴利 出品發行:創際音樂

電影 東邪西毒 配樂 - 摯愛