Skip to main content

Céline Dion - Immortality (Official Video) ft. Bee Gees



So this is who I am

And this is all I know

And I must choose to live

For all that I can give

The spark that makes the power grow



But I will stand for one dream if I can

Symbol of my faith in who I am

But you are my only



And I must follow on the road that lies ahead

I won't let my heart control my head

But you are my only



And we don't say goodbye

We don't say goodbye

And I know what I've got to be...



Immortality

I make my journey through eternity

I keep the memory of you and me

Inside



Fulfill your destiny

It's there within the child

My storm will never end

My fate is on the wind

The king of hearts

The joker's wild



We don't say goodbye

We don't say goodbye

I'll make them all remember me



Cause I have found the dream that must come true

Every ounce of me must see it through

But you are my only



I'm sorry I don't have the role for love to play

Hand over my heart I'll find my way

I will make them give to me...



Immortality

There is a vision and a fire in me

I keep the memory of you and me

Inside



And we don't say goodbye

We don't say goodbye



In all my love for you

And what else we may do



We don't say goodbye...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dschinghis Khan Ole-Ole

歌詞 在一個寂靜的夏夜裡 一顆星星被燒毀 在這片土地上你屏住了呼吸 一會兒 一支蠟燭在夜間燃燒 空氣甜美而沉重 消息傳遍了城市和鄉村 他的心臟不再跳動 他們都來了 對他 In der stille einer sommernacht Da ist ein stern vergluht Und I'm land hielt man den atem an Fur einen augenblick Eine kerze hat die nacht verbrannt Die luft war suss und schwer Und die botschaft flog durch stadt und land Sein herz, das schlagt nicht mehr Und alle kamen sie Zu ihm

Theme de Jeanne ~ by Vladimir Cosma

Beth - Kiss

Beth - Kiss Lyrics: Beth, I hear you callin' But I can't come home right now Me and the boys are playin' And we just can't find the sound Just a few more hours And I'll be right home to you I think I hear them callin' Oh Beth, what can I do? Beth, what can I do? You say you feel so empty That our house just ain't a home And I'm always somewhere else And you're always there alone Just a few more hours And I'll be right home to you I think I hear them callin' Oh Beth, what can I do? Beth, what can I do? Beth, I know you're lonely And I hope you'll be alright 'Cause me and the boys will be playin' All night, all night

胖虎 - 白月光與朱砂痣「白月光在照耀,你才想起她的好」【動態歌詞/pīn yīn gē cí】

胖虎 - 白月光與朱砂痣「白月光在照耀,你才想起她的好」 作詞:黃千芊/王佳瀅 作曲:黃千芊/田桂宇 制作人:田桂宇 編曲:趙鵬/楊爽 和聲:夏初安 混音:張鳴利 出品發行:創際音樂

電影 東邪西毒 配樂 - 摯愛