Skip to main content

2pac - Unbroken (Ridahmuzic)



LYRICS
Ah-yo, are you afraid to die, or do you wanna live forever
Tell me, which one?

They wanna bury me, I'm worried, I'm losin' my mind
Look down the barrel of my nine and my vision's blurry
Fallin' to pieces, am I guilty? I pray to the Lord
But he ignores me unfortunately 'cause I'm guilty
Show me a miracle, I'm hopeless, I'm chokin' off
Marijuana smoke, with every toke it's like I'm losin' focus
Fallin' to sleep while I'm at service, when will I die?
Forever paranoid and nervous because I'm high
Don't mention funerals I'm stressin', and goin' nutty
And reminiscin' 'bout them n****z that murdered my buddy
I wonder when will I be happy, ain't nothin' funny
Flashbacks of bustin' caps, anything for money
Where am I goin' I discovered, can't nothin' save me
My next door neighbor's havin' convo with undercovers
Put a surprise in the mailbox, hope she get it
Happy birthday b****, you know you shouldn't-a did it
Everybody's dyin' am I next, who can I trust?
Will they be G's and they look at me before they bust?
Or will they kill me while I'm sleepin', two to the head
While I'm in bed, leakin' blood on my satin' sheets
Is there a heaven for a baller? I'm gettin' suspicious
Of this b** the line busy everytime I call her
Now she's tellin' me to visit, who else is home?
I check the house before I bone, so we all alone
After I nut I hit the highway, see ya later
To all the players watch the fly way a n** played her
The b** is tellin' all her homies, that I can f*** her
Like no other now them other b****es wanna bone me
I'm under pressure gettin' drunk, somebody help me
I drink a fifth of Hennesey I don't think it's healthy
I see my enemies they creepin', don't make me blast
I watch the five-oh's roll, the motherf**ers pa*
By me like they know me, smilin' as they laugh
I put up my middle finger then I dash
N****z don't like me 'cause I'm Thuggin', and everyday
I'm a hustler lookin' to get paid

They wanna bury me, I'm worried, no need to lie
I pray to God I don't scream when it's time to fry
Nowhere to rest I'm losin' homies, ain't that a b**
When I was rich I had clout, now a n****'s lonely
I put the pistol to my head and say a prayer
I see visions of me dead, Lord are you there?
Then tell me am I lost 'cause I'm lonely
I thought I had friends but in the end a n** dies lonely

Nowhere to run I'm in terror and no one cares
A closed casket at my funeral and no one's there
Is there a future for a killer? I change my ways
But still that don't promise me the next day
So I stay Thuggin' with a pa**ion, forever blastin'
I'm bustin' on these motherf***ers in my madness
They wonder if I'm hellbound, well Hell
Can't be worse than this, 'cause I'm in Hell now
Don't make me hurt you I don't want to, but I will
See motherf***ers killed over phone bills
Never will I die, I'll be back
Reincarnated as a motherf***in' mack
I love it 'cause in Heaven there's no shortage on G's
I'm tellin' you now, you motherf***ers don't know me

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dschinghis Khan Ole-Ole

歌詞 在一個寂靜的夏夜裡 一顆星星被燒毀 在這片土地上你屏住了呼吸 一會兒 一支蠟燭在夜間燃燒 空氣甜美而沉重 消息傳遍了城市和鄉村 他的心臟不再跳動 他們都來了 對他 In der stille einer sommernacht Da ist ein stern vergluht Und I'm land hielt man den atem an Fur einen augenblick Eine kerze hat die nacht verbrannt Die luft war suss und schwer Und die botschaft flog durch stadt und land Sein herz, das schlagt nicht mehr Und alle kamen sie Zu ihm

Theme de Jeanne ~ by Vladimir Cosma

Beth - Kiss

Beth - Kiss Lyrics: Beth, I hear you callin' But I can't come home right now Me and the boys are playin' And we just can't find the sound Just a few more hours And I'll be right home to you I think I hear them callin' Oh Beth, what can I do? Beth, what can I do? You say you feel so empty That our house just ain't a home And I'm always somewhere else And you're always there alone Just a few more hours And I'll be right home to you I think I hear them callin' Oh Beth, what can I do? Beth, what can I do? Beth, I know you're lonely And I hope you'll be alright 'Cause me and the boys will be playin' All night, all night

胖虎 - 白月光與朱砂痣「白月光在照耀,你才想起她的好」【動態歌詞/pīn yīn gē cí】

胖虎 - 白月光與朱砂痣「白月光在照耀,你才想起她的好」 作詞:黃千芊/王佳瀅 作曲:黃千芊/田桂宇 制作人:田桂宇 編曲:趙鵬/楊爽 和聲:夏初安 混音:張鳴利 出品發行:創際音樂

電影 東邪西毒 配樂 - 摯愛