Skip to main content

包美聖 - 梅雪爭春 / Prunus Mume fight with Snow for Spring (by Mei-Sheng Bao)





1925-1926年間,中國革命運動風起雲湧,其間發生了「五卅慘案」與「三一八慘案」。段祺瑞當局對無辜生靈的塗炭,引起了詩人徐志摩的憤慨和悲切,為紀念「三一八」,他寫了這首《梅雪爭春》,隱喻了一個十三歲的兒童慘遭殺害的事件,揭露了北洋軍閥屠戮無辜平民的罪行。



詩中「梅雪爭春」引自南宋詩人盧梅坡的七言絕句《雪梅》,原詩為:「梅雪爭春未肯降,騷人擱筆費評章。梅須遜雪三分白,雪卻輸梅一段香」。詩中的「靈峰」為杭州郊外的一座山丘,是探梅的絕佳去處。詩中的「花朝」即花朝節,為每年農曆二月十五(或二月十二),是漢族的傳統節日。



========================

作詞:徐志摩,作曲:張志亞

========================



南方新年裡有一天下大雪,我到靈峰去探春梅的消息;

殘落地梅萼,瓣瓣在雪裡醃,我笑說:『這顏色還欠三分豔!』



運命說:『你趕花朝節前回京,我替你備下真鮮豔的春景;

白的還是那冷翩翩地飛雪,但梅花是十三齡童的熱血。』

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dschinghis Khan Ole-Ole

歌詞 在一個寂靜的夏夜裡 一顆星星被燒毀 在這片土地上你屏住了呼吸 一會兒 一支蠟燭在夜間燃燒 空氣甜美而沉重 消息傳遍了城市和鄉村 他的心臟不再跳動 他們都來了 對他 In der stille einer sommernacht Da ist ein stern vergluht Und I'm land hielt man den atem an Fur einen augenblick Eine kerze hat die nacht verbrannt Die luft war suss und schwer Und die botschaft flog durch stadt und land Sein herz, das schlagt nicht mehr Und alle kamen sie Zu ihm

Theme de Jeanne ~ by Vladimir Cosma

Beth - Kiss

Beth - Kiss Lyrics: Beth, I hear you callin' But I can't come home right now Me and the boys are playin' And we just can't find the sound Just a few more hours And I'll be right home to you I think I hear them callin' Oh Beth, what can I do? Beth, what can I do? You say you feel so empty That our house just ain't a home And I'm always somewhere else And you're always there alone Just a few more hours And I'll be right home to you I think I hear them callin' Oh Beth, what can I do? Beth, what can I do? Beth, I know you're lonely And I hope you'll be alright 'Cause me and the boys will be playin' All night, all night

胖虎 - 白月光與朱砂痣「白月光在照耀,你才想起她的好」【動態歌詞/pīn yīn gē cí】

胖虎 - 白月光與朱砂痣「白月光在照耀,你才想起她的好」 作詞:黃千芊/王佳瀅 作曲:黃千芊/田桂宇 制作人:田桂宇 編曲:趙鵬/楊爽 和聲:夏初安 混音:張鳴利 出品發行:創際音樂

電影 東邪西毒 配樂 - 摯愛