Skip to main content

[潘越雲] Michelle Pan (A Pan) 我是不是你最疼愛的人



歌詞

從來就沒冷過 因為有你在我身後
你總是輕聲地說 黑夜有我
你總是默默承受 這樣的我不敢怨尤
現在為了什麼 不再看我
我是不是你最疼愛的人 你為什麼不說話
握住是你冰冷的手 動也不動讓我好難過
我是不是你最疼愛的人 你為什麼不說話
當我需要你的時候 你卻沉默不說
從來就沒冷過 因為有你擋住寒冬
你總是在我身後 帶著笑容
你總是細心溫柔 呵護守候這樣的我
現在為了什麼 不再看我
我是不是你最疼愛的人 你為什麼不說話
握住是你冰冷的手 動也不動讓我好難過
我是不是你最疼愛的人 你為什麼不說話
當我需要你的時候 你卻沉默不說
你最心疼我把眼哭紅 記得你曾說過
不讓我委屈淚流
我是不是你最疼愛的人 你為什麼不說話
當我需要你的時候 你卻沉默不說
翻譯成中文

作詞/作曲:小蟲

Popular posts from this blog

Dschinghis Khan Ole-Ole

歌詞 在一個寂靜的夏夜裡 一顆星星被燒毀 在這片土地上你屏住了呼吸 一會兒 一支蠟燭在夜間燃燒 空氣甜美而沉重 消息傳遍了城市和鄉村 他的心臟不再跳動 他們都來了 對他 In der stille einer sommernacht Da ist ein stern vergluht Und I'm land hielt man den atem an Fur einen augenblick Eine kerze hat die nacht verbrannt Die luft war suss und schwer Und die botschaft flog durch stadt und land Sein herz, das schlagt nicht mehr Und alle kamen sie Zu ihm

Theme de Jeanne ~ by Vladimir Cosma

Beth - Kiss

Beth - Kiss Lyrics: Beth, I hear you callin' But I can't come home right now Me and the boys are playin' And we just can't find the sound Just a few more hours And I'll be right home to you I think I hear them callin' Oh Beth, what can I do? Beth, what can I do? You say you feel so empty That our house just ain't a home And I'm always somewhere else And you're always there alone Just a few more hours And I'll be right home to you I think I hear them callin' Oh Beth, what can I do? Beth, what can I do? Beth, I know you're lonely And I hope you'll be alright 'Cause me and the boys will be playin' All night, all night

胖虎 - 白月光與朱砂痣「白月光在照耀,你才想起她的好」【動態歌詞/pīn yīn gē cí】

胖虎 - 白月光與朱砂痣「白月光在照耀,你才想起她的好」 作詞:黃千芊/王佳瀅 作曲:黃千芊/田桂宇 制作人:田桂宇 編曲:趙鵬/楊爽 和聲:夏初安 混音:張鳴利 出品發行:創際音樂

電影 東邪西毒 配樂 - 摯愛