Skip to main content

Maximilian Hecker - Anaesthesia



Maximilian Hecker - Anaesthesia

Lyrics

She woke me up at night

深夜裡,她把我輕輕喚醒,

To carry me outside

將我帶入靜謐的夜空。

We hid in deeper forests

匆匆躲進密林深處,

And fainted in the dark

雙雙陶醉於夜香之中。

Anaesthesia

陶醉了

Anaesthesia

被你陶醉。

Shining, brilliant darkness

時而眼前閃耀,時而光明沖天,時而投向黑暗,

No more need to run

完全沒有了逃脫的心思。

Oh, tonight is the night of my life

哦,今夜才是我的生命之夜。

And tomorrow is the first day of my life

明天正是我生命新的起點。

Cause you are there to hold me

只因有你將我擁在懷中,

And I sing

我開始歌唱生命。

Anaesthesia

陶醉了

Anaesthesia

被你陶醉。

Shining, brilliant darkness

時而眼前閃耀,時而光明沖天,時而投向黑暗,

No more need to run

完全沒有了逃脫的心思。

Oh, tonight is the night of my life

哦,今夜才是我的生命之夜。

And tomorrow is the first day of my life

明天正是我生命新的起點。

Cause you are there to hold me

只因有你將我擁在懷中,

And I sing

我開始歌唱生命。

I wallow in sounds of flapping wings

展翅的節奏令我癡迷,

Flying in darkness while she sings

歌聲飄蕩在無盡的夜空。

Oh my lord, I will be

啊,我的愛神,我願永遠屬於你。

I wallow in sounds of flapping wings

展翅的節奏令我癡迷,

Flying in darkness while she sings

歌聲飄蕩在無盡的夜空。

Oh my lord, I will be

啊,我的愛神,我願永遠屬於你。

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dschinghis Khan Ole-Ole

歌詞 在一個寂靜的夏夜裡 一顆星星被燒毀 在這片土地上你屏住了呼吸 一會兒 一支蠟燭在夜間燃燒 空氣甜美而沉重 消息傳遍了城市和鄉村 他的心臟不再跳動 他們都來了 對他 In der stille einer sommernacht Da ist ein stern vergluht Und I'm land hielt man den atem an Fur einen augenblick Eine kerze hat die nacht verbrannt Die luft war suss und schwer Und die botschaft flog durch stadt und land Sein herz, das schlagt nicht mehr Und alle kamen sie Zu ihm

Theme de Jeanne ~ by Vladimir Cosma

Beth - Kiss

Beth - Kiss Lyrics: Beth, I hear you callin' But I can't come home right now Me and the boys are playin' And we just can't find the sound Just a few more hours And I'll be right home to you I think I hear them callin' Oh Beth, what can I do? Beth, what can I do? You say you feel so empty That our house just ain't a home And I'm always somewhere else And you're always there alone Just a few more hours And I'll be right home to you I think I hear them callin' Oh Beth, what can I do? Beth, what can I do? Beth, I know you're lonely And I hope you'll be alright 'Cause me and the boys will be playin' All night, all night

胖虎 - 白月光與朱砂痣「白月光在照耀,你才想起她的好」【動態歌詞/pīn yīn gē cí】

胖虎 - 白月光與朱砂痣「白月光在照耀,你才想起她的好」 作詞:黃千芊/王佳瀅 作曲:黃千芊/田桂宇 制作人:田桂宇 編曲:趙鵬/楊爽 和聲:夏初安 混音:張鳴利 出品發行:創際音樂

電影 東邪西毒 配樂 - 摯愛