Skip to main content

Marit Larsen - I Don't Want To Talk About It



這不是一首關於他嘴唇的歌
This is not a song about his lips

這不是另一個溫柔的願望
This is not another tender wish

那是那時,現在是不同的日子
That was then and these are different days

即使現在我有時也會懷念那個味道
Even now I sometimes miss the taste
這不是一首關於夜晚的歌
This is not a song about the night

當我們年輕的時候,一切都是對的
When we were young and everything was right

當我們所做的所有事情似乎都有效時
When all the things we did just seemed to work

現在新聞已經過時了,這一切似乎都很傷人,似乎很傷人
Now the news is old, and it all just seems to hurt, just seems to hurt

不要談論我們是什麼
Don't talk about what we are

不要談論我們曾經經歷過的事情
Don't talk about what we've been

事情已經過去了,我不想再談論它
What's done is done, I don't want to talk about it

這絕不只是一個錯誤
It's never just one mistake

這絕不只是心碎
It's never just one heartbreak

事情已經過去了,我不想再談論它
What's done is done, I don't want to talk about it
這不是為了我們流過的淚水
This is not for all the tears we cried

這不是另一場毫無價值的小戰鬥
It's not another worthless little fight

一切都回到我身邊,無怨無悔
It all comes back to me with no regrets

我寧願讓它過去,也不願忘記,只是忘記
I rather let it go than just forget, just forget
不要談論我們是什麼
Don't talk about what we are

不要談論我們曾經經歷過的事情
Don't talk about what we've been

事情已經過去了,我不想再談論它
What's done is done, I don't want to talk about it

這絕不只是一個錯誤
It's never just one mistake

這絕不只是心碎
It's never just one heartbreak

事情已經過去了,我不想再談論它
What's done is done, I don't want to talk about it
剩下的一切美好
All of the good that remains

記憶所包含的一切
All that memory contains

他走後一切仍無法解釋
All that is still unexplained after he walked away

他就是原因
He is the reason

你是我...的原因
You are the reason why I...

不要談論我們是什麼
Don't talk about what we are

不要談論我們曾經經歷過的事情
Don't talk about what we've been

事情已經過去了,我不想再談論它
What's done is done, I don't want to talk about it

這絕不只是一個錯誤
It's never just one mistake

這絕不只是心碎
It's never just one heartbreak

事情已經過去了,我不想再談論它
What's done is done, I don't want to talk about it
不要談論我們是什麼
Don't talk about what we are

不要談論我們曾經經歷過的事情
Don't talk about what we've been

事情已經完成了,已經完成了,已經完成了
What's done is done, it's done, is done

我不想再提了
I don't want to talk about it

我不想再提了
I don't want to talk about it

完成了,完成了
It's done, is done

我不想再提了
I don't want to talk about it
這絕不只是一個錯誤
It's just never just one mistake

這絕不只是心碎
It's never just one heartbreak

事情已經過去了,我不想再談論它
What's done is done, I don't want to talk about it

作詞/作曲:Marit Elisabeth Larsen / Greg Holden

Popular posts from this blog

Dschinghis Khan Ole-Ole

歌詞 在一個寂靜的夏夜裡 一顆星星被燒毀 在這片土地上你屏住了呼吸 一會兒 一支蠟燭在夜間燃燒 空氣甜美而沉重 消息傳遍了城市和鄉村 他的心臟不再跳動 他們都來了 對他 In der stille einer sommernacht Da ist ein stern vergluht Und I'm land hielt man den atem an Fur einen augenblick Eine kerze hat die nacht verbrannt Die luft war suss und schwer Und die botschaft flog durch stadt und land Sein herz, das schlagt nicht mehr Und alle kamen sie Zu ihm

Theme de Jeanne ~ by Vladimir Cosma

Beth - Kiss

Beth - Kiss Lyrics: Beth, I hear you callin' But I can't come home right now Me and the boys are playin' And we just can't find the sound Just a few more hours And I'll be right home to you I think I hear them callin' Oh Beth, what can I do? Beth, what can I do? You say you feel so empty That our house just ain't a home And I'm always somewhere else And you're always there alone Just a few more hours And I'll be right home to you I think I hear them callin' Oh Beth, what can I do? Beth, what can I do? Beth, I know you're lonely And I hope you'll be alright 'Cause me and the boys will be playin' All night, all night

胖虎 - 白月光與朱砂痣「白月光在照耀,你才想起她的好」【動態歌詞/pīn yīn gē cí】

胖虎 - 白月光與朱砂痣「白月光在照耀,你才想起她的好」 作詞:黃千芊/王佳瀅 作曲:黃千芊/田桂宇 制作人:田桂宇 編曲:趙鵬/楊爽 和聲:夏初安 混音:張鳴利 出品發行:創際音樂

電影 東邪西毒 配樂 - 摯愛