Skip to main content

張學友(Jacky Cheung) - 慢慢





作詞:白進法

作曲:林隆璇

編曲:吳慶隆



心 慢慢疼 慢慢冷 慢慢等不到愛人 付出一生 收回幾成

情 不能分 不能恨 不能太輕易信任 真愛一回 儘是傷痕



淚 慢慢流 慢慢收 慢慢變成了朋友

寂寞的夜 獨自承受

愛 不能久 不能夠 不能太容易擁有

傷人的愛 不堪回首



慢慢 慢慢沒有感覺

慢慢 慢慢我被忽略

你何忍看我憔悴 沒有一點點安慰



慢慢 慢慢心變成鐵

慢慢 慢慢我被拒絕

你何忍遠走高飛 要我如何收拾這 愛的殘缺

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dschinghis Khan Ole-Ole

歌詞 在一個寂靜的夏夜裡 一顆星星被燒毀 在這片土地上你屏住了呼吸 一會兒 一支蠟燭在夜間燃燒 空氣甜美而沉重 消息傳遍了城市和鄉村 他的心臟不再跳動 他們都來了 對他 In der stille einer sommernacht Da ist ein stern vergluht Und I'm land hielt man den atem an Fur einen augenblick Eine kerze hat die nacht verbrannt Die luft war suss und schwer Und die botschaft flog durch stadt und land Sein herz, das schlagt nicht mehr Und alle kamen sie Zu ihm

Theme de Jeanne ~ by Vladimir Cosma

Beth - Kiss

Beth - Kiss Lyrics: Beth, I hear you callin' But I can't come home right now Me and the boys are playin' And we just can't find the sound Just a few more hours And I'll be right home to you I think I hear them callin' Oh Beth, what can I do? Beth, what can I do? You say you feel so empty That our house just ain't a home And I'm always somewhere else And you're always there alone Just a few more hours And I'll be right home to you I think I hear them callin' Oh Beth, what can I do? Beth, what can I do? Beth, I know you're lonely And I hope you'll be alright 'Cause me and the boys will be playin' All night, all night

胖虎 - 白月光與朱砂痣「白月光在照耀,你才想起她的好」【動態歌詞/pīn yīn gē cí】

胖虎 - 白月光與朱砂痣「白月光在照耀,你才想起她的好」 作詞:黃千芊/王佳瀅 作曲:黃千芊/田桂宇 制作人:田桂宇 編曲:趙鵬/楊爽 和聲:夏初安 混音:張鳴利 出品發行:創際音樂

電影 東邪西毒 配樂 - 摯愛